Is it possible to move toons between realms in a veteran account?

Dabow

Legend
Hi people, i'm thinking on going veteran and i would like to know if its possible to do this after the subscription time ends.

I transfered a character yesterday from a veteran account to an active account on the same battle.net account. And that worked. Didnt see any messages that it was impossible to move to another realm on the same account when I did it either.

I am betting he wants to relocate a level 20 from one server to another. I could be mistaken.
I am sure Blizzard would happily accept your money if you have a CC attached to the account or a gift card.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

It's possible. :cool: "I've done it"

I am betting he wants to relocate a level 20 from one server to another. I could be mistaken.
I am sure Blizzard would happily accept your money if you have a CC attached to the account or a gift card.

Yep, i was thinking in doing fifty 20 twinks or so, i dont know exactly the limit in one account, to fill the entire account with 20 twinks; them i could switch twinks to the server i play(Aerie Peak), whenever i want to play another twink that is not currently stored in AP. Did anyone already have done this? XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread