Is it just me or are MOBs hitting harder?

Eyevou

Royal Member
before 10.0.7 I was destroying rooms full of enemies without taking much dmg but just today I tried to take on a group and got really hurt.

Edit: The quest I was doing was "Breaking Off A Piece" in Northrend. ilvl 75 rogue, level 20.

I wonder as well. I used to get ilvl 47 trinket from the Warrior Class Hall arena chest, but now everything has been rescaled back to ilvl 27 and i got very annoyed.

We're still in 10.0.7 btw, 10.1 don't start till next Tues.

(There's also another maintenance announced for Wed AM, so I'm hazarding a guess that they did some dumbfuckery with scaling again that they're either reverting or making worse... Big surprise)

Last edited:
I noticed some old items in my VS had been reduced in ilvl
I haven't noticed any of my items scaling down. All I've noticed is that since their last class nerf I've felt a lot more squishy than before. The only think I read about was a nerf to Leech. I wish I had some old data to compare to.

The last time I remember Blizzard dropping ilvl was a while back when they fixed the legion blue gear rewards, and increasing green drops from req level 20 increased to 21. My DK cried.

Users who are viewing this thread