Is f2p fun?

Is f2p fun?

Yes, enjoy it as long as it lasts. Blizzard will come up with a way to ruin it sooner or later.

The only difference is that on a linked f2p account, you'll get all the mounts and titles from your p2p. The gearing process and everything is exactly the same - a linked account still has all the restrictions.

The only practical exceptions to this statement I can think of is little things such as having the water-waliking mount or maybe a three-seater like Reins of the Grand Ice Mammoth - Item - World of Warcraft. Those can help big time especially if multiboxing or fishing in PvE, and a big part of the reason why mine are linked, but its mainly for the Salty title that I"m never gonna give up.

BTW, The Reins of the Azure Water Strider - Item - World of Warcraft, if everyone doesn't know is a ground mount that walks on water in PvE. It does not work in PvP, but it does provide a significant advantage while on the water. At +60% you can tell those smarmy druids to suck it, and win that DPR once and for all.

I don't know how many days worth of dailes one needs to get to exalted with the Anglers, but if one could probably be acquired using only MoP trails (over time), but I'm sure that is old new to most.

Also the resistance debuff from the Disgusting Ozzling can be pretty gamebreaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only practical exceptions to this statement I can think of is little things such as having the water-waliking mount or maybe a three-seater like Reins of the Grand Ice Mammoth - Item - World of Warcraft. Those can help big time especially if multiboxing or fishing in PvE, and a big part of the reason why mine are linked, but its mainly for the Salty title that I"m never gonna give up.

BTW, The Reins of the Azure Water Strider - Item - World of Warcraft, if everyone doesn't know is a ground mount that walks on water in PvE. It does not work in PvP, but it does provide a significant advantage while on the water. At +60% you can tell those smarmy druids to suck it, and win that DPR once and for all.

I don't know how many days worth of dailes one needs to get to exalted with the Anglers, but if one could probably be acquired using only MoP trails (over time), but I'm sure that is old new to most.

Also the resistance debuff from the Disgusting Ozzling can be pretty gamebreaking.

Traveler's Tundra Mammoth is nice too (especially if you always forget repairs like I do and end up with broken boots/bracers/belts in BGs).

I don't think a linked account really takes away from the F2P experience at all though, I'd recommend it over a fresh account.

Users who are viewing this thread