Is anyone...

100,132 - but had to add my 5 existing 19s together ;) I just don't have the patience to play the same character every time I log in. Then add in my numerous deleted 19s and the 2 I leveled out.. well over 200k.

Needless to say...I don't see getting 100k on any one particular 19 anytime in the near future.

Then of course you have Laycee:

[char=Draka]Laycee[/char]

and Sidni:

[char=Draka]Sidni[/char]

Both being the same person.

Diiesel said:
Thank you for the compliment. I used to beat him in duels all the time when my character Diiesel was on and was created in Vek. Lol

I've never duelled him, and not to take anything away from you, but I don't rate much by duels.

I just see him do things that only 2-3 other rogues on the entire battlegroup are able to.

It probably has something to do with the fact that we think in similar ways. If I get in a game with Beastly, I know he isn't going to do anything I would consider suboptimal. Doubt I've ever spoken a word to the guy but playing WSG with him is like playing with a long time arena team mate.

Ymir said:
I've never duelled him, and not to take anything away from you, but I don't rate much by duels.

I just see him do things that only 2-3 other rogues on the entire battlegroup are able to.

It probably has something to do with the fact that we think in similar ways. If I get in a game with Beastly, I know he isn't going to do anything I would consider suboptimal. Doubt I've ever spoken a word to the guy but playing WSG with him is like playing with a long time arena team mate.

A lot of people say duels are just a lag test but i think you can see how someone thinks in duels.

Diiesel said:
A lot of people say duels are just a lag test but i think you can see how someone thinks in duels.

To be honest, when you play from australia, all of pvp is a lag test :p I jumped 200 arena rating when my latency dropped by 100-150ms. The fact that WAR had oceanic servers based out here is the reason I only just started playing WoW again 4-6 weeks ago.

You're right though, duels are good for building certain skills and understanding an opponent better. I just think that being a good duelist makes you just that, a good duelist, no more. Likewise with being a good battlegrounder, world pvper, or arena player.

There's a certain amount of crossover between all of them though.

Users who are viewing this thread