Is 70 dead?

happymess

Legend
Heyy so I haven't had an active subscription for about 4 months now I'm looking to reactive it only to play in 70 bracket again, I'm wondering how fast are ques, are they even popping any more? is it worth to active my account again?

'is it worth activating my account again?'

At the moment no. It's the end of the arena season and people are preping their 85s for Mists of pandaria. That and due to the fact that healers are some what immortal stacking resilience due to the MoP patch change and people are still unsure if the bracket will get fixed and stable out (quite a few have leveled out or quit their 70s altogether). I would wait atleast 2 months before asking this question again - MoP comes out in about a month, when it arrives 99% of people will be leveling one char or another to 90. Wait till people find out how MoP pvp works out at lower levels and perhaps they will play their twinks when they get bored - which tends to be about a month into an xpac :}

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh I have an urge to play so bad, and of course I'm a healer... but still that's pretty shitty hope it gets fixed as I also have dps spec/ other dps classes :(

if you really feel like playing, go for it :)

And as a healer you will probably have a good time seeing people trying to kill you and failing miserably at it hehe.

And you can get used to new spells/specs. Not that long left for MoP anyways, and if you renew it now you will still be able to play quite some time of it and see wether you enjoy it or not.

PS: welcome!

I think S13 @ the 70 Bracket will get fun as hell, Altho holy paladins will be a Tazik generator

US 70's are popping, they never stopped popping

to the player in a 2 hour que...you were bugged. you need to realize WTF-sooner that something was wrong and reque.

this happens in 19's alot too where it shows 5-7 min avg and if you aren't careful 18 minutes later you still have no pop, just have to leave and reque

as for 70's about same thing there as every bracket, h-pals, bal-druids, and disco priests are gamebreaking now. blizz's 15% healing hotfix did nothing. when classes are healing/damaging near 200+% over what they did in CATA.......15% is piss water

70 twinking is not dead. i dont think it will be.

But i do think the 80 bracket will explode with alot more people and maybe take with it alot of 70 twinks.

This last patch already lowered the cost for the honor gear for the 80 bracket and that pretty much made the 70 bracket becouse of the cheap gear.

also since they made it so 84s cant do arena any more (even if they stayed in the team at 80) i could see this bracket becoming a very fun arena bracket.

only time will tell

i don't see a boost in 80's coming because cheap PVP honor WOTLK gear or not, it is not BIS, after WOTLK blizz made sure previous gear did not carry over into CATA as BIS to 84, and are doing the same in MOP

84's may be able to gear in MOP gear, and if you have played in the 80-84 bracket.....84's are rather insane with CATA gear as it is now

basic game ends at 70, that is one thing that keeps it going strong along with 70 PVP and PVE is pretty much BIS all the way to about 76-77. only a few WOTLK are exceptions which a 71-74 can use....few. a 74 in the bracket does not have a landslide advantage as a 84 has over a 80

Users who are viewing this thread