Is 5.3 going to make a difference?

Khaos

Dare to be Optimistic
Just as title says I want to know the 19 twinks opinions on things, As I read the patch notes things really dont look like there is going to be any major changes. Whats something you wish that they were changing/adding?

For myself I wish they would fix Combobreaker so it would work with something other than fist weapons in BGs/Real world. it works sometimes in arena but sometimes it doesnt. So obviously something isnt right there.

The biggest changes will be 2 minute trinkets for everyone and a roughly 21.5% nerf on all healing.

If I read correctly from other forum posts, I guess how well Resilence from items (pvp herilooms) will be scaling less than it does now, which will make it even harder for healers. I think that is a step in the right direction.

Priest penance won't pew pew as hard.

Correct me if im wrong Dori, i read the patch notes that have just recently updated on the WoW website stating this about Resilience...

Quote "All characters now have a base Resilience of 65%."

Wording aside, I'm 99% sure that it will only be high levels that have the resilience buff.

Yes but at the same time they said they were removing the resilence was being removed from all gear 85+which leads people to say its only lvl 85 plus that are having 65% based resil

Yes but at the same time they said they were removing the resilence was being removed from all gear 85+which leads people to say its only lvl 85 plus that are having 65% based resil

Regarding that Khaos, it states in the patches notes nothing about what "level" they are taking away resil from pvp gear. All it says is this...'

Quote "Resilience has been removed from most PvP gear.

Whats your answer to this?

Dori, what he says is true, for argument sake. It states NO WHERE about it NOT being applied to lower levels. Where did you get this information regarding this matter?

This really isn't worth discussing. You'll see when servers are up in a few hours.

I agree that we will see when the servers come up (well yall will Im at work) but I can tell you that from what I read the only resil that was removed was from lvl 85+ gear

Regarding that Khaos, it states in the patches notes nothing about what "level" they are taking away resil from pvp gear. All it says is this...'

Quote "Resilience has been removed from most PvP gear.

Whats your answer to this?

The 65% base resil will not be carried over to 19s. The same goes for resil being removed from pvp items. Heirlooms will still have the same resilience as before and characters will still have a base of 40% resil.

Resil scaling is being lowered by a lot though. I forget the actual numbers but gearing for full resil will probably only get you around 45% as opposed to 52%+ from before.

Also I was healing non crit FOL's for 1.4k as ret (about 1k in pvp with the nerf).

Based on previous PTR --> live this will most likely how it will look.

The 65% base resil will not be carried over to 19s. The same goes for resil being removed from pvp items. Heirlooms will still have the same resilience as before and characters will still have a base of 40% resil.

Resil scaling is being lowered by a lot though. I forget the actual numbers but gearing for full resil will probably only get you around 45% as opposed to 52%+ from before.

Also I was healing non crit FOL's for 1.4k as ret (about 1k in pvp with the nerf).

Based on previous PTR --> live this will most likely how it will look.

Ty for the decisive update

The most important change that is coming this patch is the added role checks for battlegrounds in order to balance the number of healers on both teams. Hopefully this doesn't slow down the queue times.

All the other changes won't affect the bracket's activity much. If anything, the changes should have a positive affect.

We'll see soon enough.

Heirloom cheaper :D

Heriloom upgrades not all herilooms

The most important change that is coming this patch is the added role checks for battlegrounds in order to balance the number of healers on both teams. Hopefully this doesn't slow down the queue times.

All the other changes won't affect the bracket's activity much. If anything, the changes should have a positive affect.

We'll see soon enough.

I really hope the games will still pop if it is missing one role or another, or people might have to start queing for every possible role they can *like druids queing for everything* but we will see what happens

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread