Is 100hp to chest back?

Novascotia said:
For flag carriers? No. For locks/casters? No.

when it comes to locks im not too sure, the only caster id say 100% of the time its better for is a mage, but yes, 100 hp has many uses.

Zerô Skill said:
when it comes to locks im not too sure, the only caster id say 100% of the time its better for is a mage, but yes, 100 hp has many uses.

Best to use 2 chests, one with each. Maybe a Moccasin Robe with +4 and inferno with 150 hp.

Novascotia said:
For flag carriers? No. For locks/casters? No.

Oh? You're gaining 60 hp, but losing 60 mana, .13% Dodge / Crit, 0.2%~ spell crit, 2/4 AP (depending on class), and 2 Block value.

Think if it this way, then. +4 Stats is superior to +100 HP unless you drop below 60 HP. At that point, +100 HP wins; at that point, you're as good as dead anyway.

Amity said:
Oh? You're gaining 60 hp, but losing 60 mana, .13% Dodge / Crit, 0.2%~ spell crit, 2/4 AP (depending on class), and 2 Block value.

Think if it this way, then. +4 Stats is superior to +100 HP unless you drop below 60 HP. At that point, +100 HP wins; at that point, you're as good as dead anyway.

40 mana, 60 mana would be from 6 all stats(inferno robe) and then you could apply 150 health to chest which would be superior by far. Block for a caster?

Novascotia said:
40 mana, 60 mana would be from 6 all stats(inferno robe) and then you could apply 150 health to chest which would be superior by far. Block for a caster?

1 int gives 15 mana

yup confirmed !

100hp.jpg

by the way, all those who flag carry and say +4 stats is better then +100 hp...

i really pity you !

i have a priest as you can see, he's only missing AGM and lucky fishing hat and really when i decide to flag carry i have no choice but to carry my life gears. losing 200 mana to gain 300 life is something i like doing as it makes me stay alive a lot longer !

pre the 100hp nerf thingo i dont recall seeing many twinks rolling with +4 stats, but then maybe i was just blind

BSurv said:
pre the 100hp nerf thingo i dont recall seeing many twinks rolling with +4 stats, but then maybe i was just blind

I was a fairly rare drop to begin with and most of the enchanters with it are now alts or have quit playing making it very difficult to get it ( untill you find an enchanter with it, ofc ;) ) so most people just opted for the much easier enchants

hapenned on my server, before the nerf, the +100 hp was all we could find, then suddently after the nerf we saw people grinding and grinding for the +4 all stats.

the nerf might have been a good idea to begin with, even if just to force people in going for the +4 all stats and having to farm it for its rarity ! i wa slucky to still have my enchanter priest !

unlike what you think, +100hp was a lot more wanted then +4 all stats.

as mentioned, just because you needed old chanters to have it.

so the guy saying he was rocking it and that everyone was using it is just that, trolling about it !

ArthurianKnight said:
hapenned on my server, before the nerf, the +100 hp was all we could find, then suddently after the nerf we saw people grinding and grinding for the +4 all stats.

the nerf might have been a good idea to begin with, even if just to force people in going for the +4 all stats and having to farm it for its rarity ! i wa slucky to still have my enchanter priest !

unlike what you think, +100hp was a lot more wanted then +4 all stats.

as mentioned, just because you needed old chanters to have it.

so the guy saying he was rocking it and that everyone was using it is just that, trolling about it !

im not trolling, and i have screen shots of me using it pre 3.1 or w/e, it just so happens that on shattered hand there are 30+ enchanters w/ 4 stats 2 of which friends of mine, im not saying everyone was rocking it, but it was clearly better for dps, ANYONE with half a brain would use it in their ap set if they knew an enchanter who could do it, i guess you're just trolling or ignorant

i didnt say i never saw it....gezzz i just said i didnt see it that many twinks rolling with it.

As a well known twink enchanter on my server, I had shelled out 400g for the recipe for 4 stats during TBC. I know that I offered it to a lot of twinks that were coming to me for multiple enchants including 100 HP to chest. I'd say about 90% of them turned it down and just wanted 100 HP.

I used 4 stats on my toons, but it wasn't very popular.

Anecdotal evidence that still doesn't determine which is 'best', but still, 4 stats was not popular on my realm until the nerf to 100 HP.

BSurv said:

me either... most people were rocking +hp.

Its back, WTFCOOKIES confirmed this on Frosty on the Oceanic server. . . As I recall, it was on his hunter and it was on the [item]Tree Bark Jacket[/item]

Users who are viewing this thread