IRONFOE

Is ironfoe bis for enchansment shammys?If so any tips on how to get to its boss faster?
Not sure what tactics you currently use, but what i do is i zone into BRD, i take the mole machine "just past grim guzzler".

Be in resto spec for the juicy chain lightnings. Heirloom wep is good enough.
-Ring you need: Precious Bloodthorn Loop. You should also have those oneshot slands trinkets.

Run past the first set of mobs (they will likely aggro but you can easily outspeed them with ghost wolf+movespeed talents)

Hug the wall in Flamelash's room so you dont aggro him.

In the next area, skirt around the upper level golems but then jump down halfway when they aggro as those golems are fast. When you are close to the next area (guarded by golems too) find the best time to use your ring to turn invisible and de- aggro all enemies.

Do the 7 dwarves fight. Next room is the most painful part, you spam chain lightnings on the many dwarves in the big room while looking for the torch bearers. Especially clear the ones guarding the entrance to the next boss.

The rest is straight forward, light both braziers, kill golem and thaurissan, then this time run through the dwarf room again (they will have respawned. You can choose to use your invisible ring to drop aggro from them, or use it later in the golem room. Just know that in any case there will be a bit of downtime waiting a few min for the ring to come back up (so you gotta kill mobs the usual way), but it does save some time. On the return trip the mobs in front of the mole machine will have to be killed as you cannot use it while in combat.

It's a good weapon, but I think the best and simplest option is to make the first dock boss in Draenor until you get both ilvl 87 axes, less difficulty and time to get there.

Not sure what tactics you currently use, but what i do is i zone into BRD, i take the mole machine "just past grim guzzler".

Be in resto spec for the juicy chain lightnings. Heirloom wep is good enough.
-Ring you need: Precious Bloodthorn Loop. You should also have those oneshot slands trinkets.

Run past the first set of mobs (they will likely aggro but you can easily outspeed them with ghost wolf+movespeed talents)

Hug the wall in Flamelash's room so you dont aggro him.

In the next area, skirt around the upper level golems but then jump down halfway when they aggro as those golems are fast. When you are close to the next area (guarded by golems too) find the best time to use your ring to turn invisible and de- aggro all enemies.

Do the 7 dwarves fight. Next room is the most painful part, you spam chain lightnings on the many dwarves in the big room while looking for the torch bearers. Especially clear the ones guarding the entrance to the next boss.

The rest is straight forward, light both braziers, kill golem and thaurissan, then this time run through the dwarf room again (they will have respawned. You can choose to use your invisible ring to drop aggro from them, or use it later in the golem room. Just know that in any case there will be a bit of downtime waiting a few min for the ring to come back up (so you gotta kill mobs the usual way), but it does save some time. On the return trip the mobs in front of the mole machine will have to be killed as you cannot use it while in combat.
He perma stuns me,is thhat normal??
[doublepost=1676127252,1676127171][/doublepost]
It's a good weapon, but I think the best and simplest option is to make the first dock boss in Draenor until you get both ilvl 87 axes, less difficulty and time to get there.
I already got those xd,i wannt the best now

Last edited:
If you're 20, there really won't be a difference, they'll still delete you from an insta if you're 29, but okay, if it's worth it to you, great, I wish you luck farming it!

@Ginowski for the permastun it's only that you need to melee him, just use primal strike at the beggining, you will then auto-attack him and thus wont be stunned. Dunno why but that's how it is I guess

be resto
take mole machine to grim guzzler
parkour to get down in the lava in the middle, swim along the edge, spam jump and heal
head in the bridge part and jump on the pieces that lead up to the bridge, kill or skip elementals using loop
carefully navigate againts the hordes of enemies and kill the flame keepers and light the flames to open door
kill golem boss
kill enemies leading up to tharazan
try to focus his ally first
heal early and often, run earth shield and keep dot up all the time
once he starts stunning prioritize keeping the dot up and healing, try squeezing a stormkeeper if you are tanky enough
once he dead, kill your self and head back and reset
theres a handy repair npc in the instance

Yeah i just do the lava run to him and skip the snow whites seven dwarfs.
Lava run??
[doublepost=1676143799,1676143742][/doublepost]
be resto
take mole machine to grim guzzler
parkour to get down in the lava in the middle, swim along the edge, spam jump and heal
head in the bridge part and jump on the pieces that lead up to the bridge, kill or skip elementals using loop
carefully navigate againts the hordes of enemies and kill the flame keepers and light the flames to open door
kill golem boss
kill enemies leading up to tharazan
try to focus his ally first
heal early and often, run earth shield and keep dot up all the time
once he starts stunning prioritize keeping the dot up and healing, try squeezing a stormkeeper if you are tanky enough
once he dead, kill your self and head back and reset
theres a handy repair npc in the instance
THANKS MATE

I do have this one I'm currently working on but it's far from done.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/argent-dawn/revolakHarlan's Loaded Dice is a really good trinket you def should try to get it it's fairly easy to obtain from Freehold. Enchants are GF'ed until they fix the professions.
Side note : if you want you can also solo dungeons as enhance but you'll need decent gear (I would say around Ilvl 65-70 to be comfotable)
Ty mate. Are you focusing mastery? Is it worth it?

Enhance kinda needs everything to be efficient, I don't think it's worth stacking mastery but it is a good stat you def should have at least some.
I personnaly want to get around 25-30 crit, at least 20-25 haste, about 15% vers and 50% mastery.
Fair warning : those numbers are for PvE at level 20 so if you aim at PvP you may want more versatility especially since secondary stats scale down from level 20 in bgs.
Overall I would say you'll enjoy having balanced secondaries. (once again, in PvE, I'm no PvP expert)

Today I looted Ironfoe. Tested it on training dummy. Did 50k dmg.

Thrash Blade is the proc out of Ironfoe (got 7 procs).

1679137771532.png

Users who are viewing this thread