was expecting wow themed like, skirts, thigh highs, etc
I.... I'll check if they have that stuff, I know they have leggings and sweats (I fucking hate the term "joggers") lol

Also won't you get in trouble with Blizzard cause you're profiting off of their IP/art?
The XpOff forum logo wouldn't have that problem.
you know what's funny, either someone reported the stickers to get them taken down or spring themselves took them down.

BUT XP OFF STUFF IS UP
upload_2021-12-5_17-3-28.png

If I don't hear back from them a decent reason why those stickers were taken down without warning I'll be moving this stuff to a different storefront.

you know what's funny, either someone reported the stickers to get them taken down or spring themselves took them down.

BUT XP OFF STUFF IS UP
View attachment 20327

If I don't hear back from them a decent reason why those stickers were taken down without warning I'll be moving this stuff to a different storefront.
Well so far the mug is way better than when Conq tried this

for the love of God please make a shirt with the tcg flag item in the corpse of a dead hunter

Just copped navy hoodie and black long sleeve for winter season. Design looks sick
Nice! I sniped a tee, long-sleeve, hoodie and mug. The mrs. wasn't impressed but who cares, XPOFF merch ftw!!
Super dope range of colors to chose from also. Excited to see what's next for this twink shop :)

Nice! I sniped a tee, long-sleeve, hoodie and mug. The mrs. wasn't impressed but who cares, XPOFF merch ftw!!
Super dope range of colors to chose from also. Excited to see what's next for this twink shop :)
Thats alot of stuff, ill be sure to stay tuned for next weeks
"Why is our son wearing an xpoff T-shirt?" Update

Stickers are back up and I guess they don't want me to... not make a profit?
upload_2021-12-6_19-17-20.png

so.... stickers are at 6 bucks now with a 2 dollar profit...

feel free to avoid purchasing the stickers I'll just get some made through stickermule for WAY cheaper and set up a square space store to ship them.

download.jpgwhat some people should be ordering but won't be requesting. :PepeLaughW:

Users who are viewing this thread