IRL Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falkor said:
llool a pole yoke!!

i'd hit the body if it had a better face

lool im getting trolled a twinkinfo

WTB the last hour of my life back for reading the entire thread.

At least it's better than the Ruin forums.

R Prime said:
WTB the last hour of my life back for reading the entire thread.

At least it's better than the Ruin forums.

my hat goes off to you if ya realld did read the whole thing

why would anyone carry your muscle? are you too weak?

436e66cff0956.gif

Couldn't find the edited one where he's spinning a basket ball and eating a watermelon with KFC bouncing in the background edited in.

i love watermelon and friend chicken

you're really missing our my canadian friend

you just gotta eat through it. quality fiber

So this thread did lack a bit of cocky a'holes thinkin them is betzer! So here is me!

25131_10150155905845447_594665446_11534241_6196006_n.jpg

rich kids, gotta hate 'em.

btw get a hair cut & try to grow some facial hair...you look like a twink

yo bitch abouth me, i thought you were quiit funny but i think you go a little bit to far.

There are two possibiletes, the first one is that you are so beautiful and sexy that we couldn't bear it.

Or

You are ugly as hell and think that you can flame us because no body can see you : P

just post a pic so we can discuss which of the categories is the right one

I dont know why but it isnt cool to flame everyone, i dont like ugly and fat people myself but i dont know why your flaming everyone ( besides the fact here arent nice looking people : P)

just my 2 cents

Password said:
yo bitch abouth me, i thought you were quiit funny but i think you go a little bit to far.

There are two possibiletes, the first one is that you are so beautiful and sexy that we couldn't bear it.

Or

You are ugly as hell and think that you can flame us because no body can see you : P

just post a pic so we can discuss which of the categories is the right one

I dont know why but it isnt cool to flame everyone, i dont like ugly and fat people myself but i dont know why your flaming everyone ( besides the fact here arent nice looking people : P)

just my 2 cents

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

neither of the posts above me made sense. was that directed @ me or bragh password?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread