IRL Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaj said:
That tee should totally be whitechapel, suicide silence are way overrated D;

The shirt looked brutal, thought I'd buy it. I do have a whitechapel belt though.. its way too fucking long nobody is fat enough to wear this thing normally.

Rofan said:
The shirt looked brutal, thought I'd buy it. I do have a whitechapel belt though.. its way too fucking long nobody is fat enough to wear this thing normally.

haha fair enough.

It's an american size belt! Just kidding bro. My band just got a tee designed by a guy who did some work for suicide silence actually ^^ here it is:

l_3ad22043fcfa46efa6955237dea97819.jpg

Rofan said:

I bet many people could fit into that belt :rolleyes:

Vaj said:
haha fair enough.

It's an american size belt! Just kidding bro. My band just got a tee designed by a guy who did some work for suicide silence actually ^^ here it is:

Got any tracks up I can give a listen to?

PM me.

And I'm Canadian so your jokes don't affect me :p

cant even read that shirt. bad marketing.

Quelfep said:
Actually, no one can read that.

Then specsavers are going to need to order some more stock. Really you are denying your eyes their ability if you cannot read that, you obviously have no interest in band merch what-so-ever so feel free to take your ignorance elsewhere. :)

Vaj said:
Then specsavers are going to need to order some more stock. Really you are denying your eyes their ability if you cannot read that, you obviously have no interest in band merch what-so-ever so feel free to take your ignorance elsewhere. :)

no one can read it

what a stupid band

what a stupid marketing idea

what genre of music do are these fashion guru's play anyways. with names like whitechapel, suicide silence, and other such faggotry i can pretty much guess.

/wrist/wrist/wrist/wrist/wrist

whaaaa whaaa whaaa QQ

i only listen to some stuff like that, and what i do listen to doesn't suck such as suicide silence.

Vaj said:

You need to calm down. I obviously havnt even heard of the band. You feel like you need to defend it when I havnt even insulted it.

Quelfep said:
You need to calm down. I obviously havnt even heard of the band. You feel like you need to defend it when I havnt even insulted it.

You spoke your mind, so did I. Nobody I have come across this far has had trouble reading it, and this includes a 21 year old man who cannot spell his own name, so obviously i'm going to react as it's a direct insult when somebody is like LOLSUXCANTREEDITSRY. I guess most of the guys I know are used to band merch. If you think that is difficult to read, try reading this:

tbwd.jpg

Apparently it says "The Boy Will Drown". :confused:

Vaj said:
You spoke your mind, so did I. Nobody I have come across this far has had trouble reading it, and this includes a 21 year old man who cannot spell his own name, so obviously i'm going to react as it's a direct insult when somebody is like LOLSUXCANTREEDITSRY. I guess most of the guys I know are used to band merch. If you think that is difficult to read, try reading this:

tbwd.jpg

Apparently it says "The Boy Will Drown". :confused:

You told me what it says and I still cant read it. Im positive im not the only one :rolleyes:

^ cant read that either. dont care if some 21 y/o ratard can dicipher a screamo band t shirt.

neither shirt is legible

maybe you should leave your death metal/screamo/icp concerts and ask people in the real world what either shirt says. bet they will scratch their heads in puzzlement. im glad you know a bunch of tools and a 21 y/o who is so retarded they cant spell their own name, and that they can all read your totally "rad" band sharts.

Falkor said:
/wrist/wrist/wrist/wrist/wrist

whaaaa whaaa whaaa QQ

i love you no homo

umm i couldn't read either shirt

the latter band's shirt looks cooler because it didn't look like they tried to make it words even though it is... very subtle

the former is obviously words but it's very very difficult to understand what it says without someone explaining or after a good few seconds of observation if you catch on well. and once you do learn it it doesn't really look as cool as the black and white mess of modern artistry

but meh thats just my opinion. my opinion is also that most bands are whiny while 9 year old children die of hunger LOL

Vaj said:
haha fair enough.

Tread the Blood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread