IRL Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well post mine since I do post here some and I will be moving to the Twink Info battlegroup after my main is finished up some.

The stupid face was just to show my smiley piercing. I don't do the whole myspace face bull.

profilepic34294_8.gif

Not too much bigger. Only 00. I would make them bigger but I'm joining the AF sometime near the end of the year and I have to let them heal up eventually. I'm gonna miss all my piercings and my hair.

Gauges now:

Snapshot_20090614_1.jpg

At one point they were a bit bigger than 00 but not quite the next size up. I used home made clay plugs so the sizes weren't exact. Man, I wish I could gauge out my ears just a little bit more. :(

I was almost hoping you were the blue bearded viking looking fellow. I would have asked you to come with me the next time I went raping and pillaging.

And clairee I can totally see where the damn comes from. ;)

Fake Emoooooo LOL:

l_1a8f1b30c08d483b8b2962fd69cdb7b0.jpg

I just got out of the shower and noticed my amazingly terrible hair, that's what that face is.

IMG000021.png

Clairee said:
Define MySpace angle, lol.

Kinda dark, a little old.. lol.

That's close to a myspace angle but I'll let it pass. : P

Here's me when I was younger, now someone else needs to post one, because now I just look like a whore.

me10.jpg

Clairee said:
Here I'll make you feel better.

Here's my tattoo. ^^

Nice, can't make out what it is but nice haha.

If I was more of a loser and maybe played wow a lot more, I would so get the horde tattooed somewhere hidden.

2co32ub.jpg

That just looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread