IRL Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus isnt gay. Hes just a cheating mother fucker that im gonna kill for the third time.

Me n the danish soldiers of <Atleast u get a token> ^^

0101525.jpg

From the right: Me, naked wierd guy in teh back is tot, cursed THE priest, n ghakor the war,..

gosh i miss those days :D

Twinkytoes said:
lastnightparty.jpg

^^

I'm the dude.

Tbh twinkytoes, sorry to say i really thought u were either a really old guy with no life, a 10 year old but woulda never guessed you were a "half" mature teen =)

you really supprised me, we all still <3 you tho, glad to see you got a Gf, really.

How long u2 have been dating?

Novascotia said:

That can't be me. That screenshot doesn't show 2 monitor's, 2 PC's, 2 sets of mice/keyboard, all at one table, and /b/ isn't opened on the screen.

I am disappoint.

nobody said:
Tbh twinkytoes, sorry to say i really thought u were either a really old guy with no life, a 10 year old but woulda never guessed you were a "half" mature teen =)

you really supprised me, we all still <3 you tho, glad to see you got a Gf, really.

How long u2 have been dating?

Haha thanks xD

Were not dating. I'm trying tho :p

Rapt0R said:
do some sports and gtfo out these things off your teeth

then you will be a macho man P:

I play football. We went undefeated this season and were the first in our schools to ever do so =D

Twinkytoes said:
Haha thanks xD

Were not dating. I'm trying tho :p

ive been dating my girl for 1 year 10 months and 3 days =) turning 16 on the 14'th gonna be pretty cool. You should hook up with her man she's not that bad. better than nothing and sitting at home fapping off to computer screen 2-12 times a day lol.

Twinkytoes said:
I play football. We went undefeated this season and were the first in our schools to ever do so =D

gz p:

well, maybe its a bit harsh, but you need to burn off some kgs

dunno, pick up weights, stuff.

so you get some puffy muscles and pick up more girls than ever

okay got them to work i think..

Homecoming 08

20hldht.jpg

Some party with My Girl,

2d0xnk9.jpg

Me and My daughter, My first Father's Day (look at the MR. T Mohawk)

2eghfs4.jpg

jeez.... many wierd ppl's in this forum :p

I will not post a pic of myself, cuz my beauty would just blow your brains :p

(The real reason is that i don't know how to post a pic :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread