IRL Photos. (Part 3)

Was about to ask when part 3 was going live, but guess you answered that for me

Soo yeh, here is somewhat old and bad pic of me from end of the summer :D

2n7jerc.jpg

I think I've gotten a picture in for each thread... so here's a more recent one taken for my job's website.

pbimage.jpg

Taitaih said:
I think I've gotten a picture in for each thread... so here's a more recent one taken for my job's website.

pbimage.jpg

You're good at WoW Am I right? :D

Johneffer said:
Racism, infraction needed.

First of all, it's no racism at all. It was, first only a joke, and second, it's not insulting at all, I was about to add, Well, You guys are all good, I think it's just a racial thing. Second, I don't even know why so much hate lol, you attack me out of nowhere since your on this website. You get ban and each time you come back, you offer me a bunch of insults, it gets really old. I reply with a joke about kid on WoW and the thread locked, I see, I see.

bankbeauty said:
First of all, it's no racism at all. It was, first only a joke, and second, it's not insulting at all, I was about to add, Well, You guys are all good, I think it's just a racial thing. Second, I don't even know why so much hate lol, you attack me out of nowhere since your on this website. You get ban and each time you come back, you offer me a bunch of insults, it gets really old. I reply with a joke about kid on WoW and the thread locked, I see, I see.

I insulted you because you started it! HMMMMM!

and no I took it as racist and it offended me even tho im italian

I don't mind the stereotype :). I enjoy stereotyping my own family who are extremely Asian (in the way they act and behave). They were born and raised in Taiwan while I was raised in America.

Taitaih said:
I don't mind the stereotype :). I enjoy stereotyping my own family who are extremely Asian (in the way they act and behave). They were born and raised in Taiwan while I was raised in America.

Well it was just a joke, but yes, it's always funny to play on stereotype, if it doesn't get into racist or anything. I myself often get stereotyped since I'm canadian and american have a crazy fun to stereotype us canadian and it's funny. I didn't meant to insult you in anyway =)

bankbeauty said:
Well it was just a joke, but yes, it's always funny to play on stereotype, if it doesn't get into racist or anything. I myself often get stereotyped since I'm canadian and american have a crazy fun to stereotype us canadian and it's funny. I didn't meant to insult you in anyway =)

I am aboot to kill someone

There's a fine line between stereotyping and racial discrimination (or racism, however you want to swing it). I didn't take offense to the comment and actually laughed. Let's post some more pictures and let it go.

Johneffer said:
That is a plant, nevermind.

I couldn't tell if you were serious or not the first post, I was about to reply with "Yes, a very leafy ninja star".

But yes... unfortunate positioning of the plant in the background.

chris2.jpg

The one and only. Center, green shirt & tie.

Users who are viewing this thread