IRL Photos. (Part 3)

It just looks fishy that he messed up such a simple task while also mentioning that the picture he meant to show could be found on his TI profile, and even provided a link to that profile page.

Well I for one wont be giving him a profile view, but thats just me.

He probably saw how many profile views i had and became jealous

thats my guess

images_CA8_EIG1_G.jpg

Btw, who was the moron who took my nickname (Sputnick)? That's not funny. Any admin around here that I still know?
EDIT: I need 10 posts to make a thread.

Btw, who was the moron who took my nickname (Sputnick)? That's not funny. Any admin around here that I still know?
EDIT: I need 10 posts to make a thread.

that 'moron' is yourself lol.

twinkinfo had a update / change a while ago ( years ) that made everyone change their passwords or something like that, so i guess you must have forgotten your old account info.

Sputnick, go ahead and look through your old posts yourself.

that 'moron' is yourself lol.

twinkinfo had a update / change a while ago ( years ) that made everyone change their passwords or something like that, so i guess you must have forgotten your old account info.

Sputnick, go ahead and look through your old posts yourself.

Phonebook, long time no see. :) Yeah, it's my account. Any ideia on how to get it back?

Phonebook, long time no see. :) Yeah, it's my account. Any ideia on how to get it back?

it has indeed been a while, if not years.

although this isn't really the place to be discussing this i'll try help you out anyways seeing as you haven't been around here for ages and a lot of stuff has changed.

pretty sure you're going to need help from a adminstrator: Shane or Silinrul and somehow conferm that, that is indeed your old account to get a password reset and get the new password sent to your current account.

best of luck :3

it has indeed been a while, if not years.

although this isn't really the place to be discussing this i'll try help you out anyways seeing as you haven't been around here for ages and a lot of stuff has changed.

pretty sure you're going to need help from a adminstrator: Shane or Silinrul and somehow conferm that, that is indeed your old account to get a password reset and get the new password sent to your current account.

best of luck :3

Thanks. <3
And it's me, the pic proves it. No doubt no questions asked.

2nc4doo.jpg
getting my grandfathered BIS Paladin and the hacker kicking everyone out of my premade ready guild that multiple people paid 100s of dollars to come play with me was the best thing that ever happened to me srs. 17 years old 6'2 225 lbs getting ready for my next natural bodybuilding show

Users who are viewing this thread