IRL Photos. (Part 3)

Hollister

A store that sells clothes exclusively to douchebags. Very popular with feminine guys who would rather look like they are 12. Consists of over priced clothing with that big stupid bird on everything. Very popular with fags.

Will: Look at that guy with that hollister shirt on with the massive letters on it.

Josh: haha what a freakin douche, only fags wear that stuff

Quite accurate.

Funny thing is, if you pay attention to the people working at hollister, a lot of them are mid 20s-30. They don't go away, perhaps within your safe circle of friends. I've been out of school for awhile now, buddy. Please don't ever directly respond to anything I say, you aren't worth the pixels.

I'm also really glad you're finished with school but can't spell "people" "friends" and you can't punctuate worth anything.

If you honestly wear hollister I'm kinda disappointed and disgusted.

I lol'ed. Ur good!

I've been out of school for awhile now, buddy.

and hear i thought you were running away to denmark as soon as you got out of school

Highschool, buddy. Though I've switched my college major several times now. He was making remarks regarding petty social standings based off apparel. Which happens all throughout life, but more prominently throughout highschool.

Reflexes, I'm sorry to inform you that you misunderstood what the topic of "IRL Photos" were. It's about displaying your IRL photos for other people to see. It's not a thread to trash talk within endless discussions about what is right or wrong to wear. A simple remark stating that you personally disagree with the style of people wearing "hollister", <-- regarding the spelling you were on about, would be fine. I realise you're just out to pick a fight, but it's quite unnecessary
<

Best regards,

You probably wear holister, don't be mad homie! Fine I DISAGREE with the clothing brand and you were wrong to edit my post! That better?!

You probably wear holister, don't be mad homie! Fine I DISAGREE with the clothing brand and you were wrong to edit my post! That better?!

reflesx i find your are uncessary speaking to a moderator like that they just try and make this a nicer place to be

Users who are viewing this thread