IRL Photos. (Part 3)

Sanitarium said:
and then -1 for chubby chasing

she comes out to a 0/10

hurray

I'm obviously not the nicest person on here. I do bash a lot of people, insult some in the process too. I do. I am rude several post a day, that's true. Never been a fan of you neither, but always tried to respect you either way.

But bashing on a 14 Years old girl that isn't even chubby to begin with is out of my mind. There's shit tons of people to bash, bash me, my ex (See Previous IRL pic topic for it), bash my GF (Avatar pic), bash us, but not a 14 y.o, atleast.

Especially when that person is totally out-of subject since she can't defend herself in the process. Anyway.

-Bank

PushBack said:
Acually yea she is 0.0

+1 for know age :D

Hehehe, funny I was right! :D

Edit:

Cheruhbim said:
Please refrain from calling other people rude words in the future. It may result in infraction points from a moderator in the future. Thank you for understanding.

Love,

your local WBM of the month,

Cheruhbim.

Btw, how many time did the mods told you to let them do their jobs? I guess it's not that hard. If that person did something wrong you could have simply reported it.

Cheruhbim said:
Please refrain from calling other people rude words in the future. It may result in infraction points from a moderator in the future. Thank you for understanding.

Love,

your local WBM of the month,

Cheruhbim.

Have fun with the ban :0

mh6a1w.png

I feed on your tears.

Enjoy the chub.

Assuming makes an ass out of you.

PushBack said:
i think it might because they have no friends in irl.

i just want to say that this will never help your argument. it may ahve worked in the 1800s, but we are in the furture now

PushBack said:
Cool Story Bro

Ahh, the generic retorts of a defeated 14 year old. It's cool bro, I wouldn't want others to know I was dating a chubby either.

When are people going to understand Sanit is now a dirtbag? He used to be cool but then he just became a dirt bag.

Anyways nothing wrong with slamming a chub. LOVE ME SOME FAT CHICKS

Druiddroid said:
everyone in this thread needs some pasta

i would love some pasta right now, actually. havent eaten a "real" meal since about noon yesterday

Phauren said:
When are people going to understand Sanit is now a dirtbag? He used to be cool but then he just became a dirt bag.

Pic related. Though she's not exactly fat.

<Removed; my ex is a whore; also Kilda is a stalker>

Last edited by a moderator:
Phauren said:

no he alwaus was just being a mod made him feel like a responsibvle guy

Phauren said:
Shes not exactly good looking either

welp. not much I can say to that, other than that I disagree and she looks better in some photos than others.

Bankbeauty said:
I'm obviously not the nicest person on here. I do bash a lot of people, insult some in the process too. I do. I am rude several post a day, that's true. Never been a fan of you neither, but always tried to respect you either way.

But bashing on a 14 Years old girl that isn't even chubby to begin with is out of my mind. There's shit tons of people to bash, bash me, my ex (See Previous IRL pic topic for it), bash my GF (Avatar pic), bash us, but not a 14 y.o, atleast.

Especially when that person is totally out-of subject since she can't defend herself in the process. Anyway.

-Bank

Hehehe, funny I was right! :D

Edit:

Btw, how many time did the mods told you to let them do their jobs? I guess it's not that hard. If that person did something wrong you could have simply reported it.

Thanks man :D

Phauren said:
I mean don't get me wrong. I would do some nasty nasty things to her. Just wouldn't tell anyone

lolololol

I just laughed in irl dude :D

But i agree i mean some highschoolers maybe look a lot better but she is not ugly non the less

Users who are viewing this thread