tweedledum said:
some of you people have real fucking low standards

oh my there might be a vagina behind that piece of paper

amg what if its a wiener!

ix4nf4.gif

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sacke said:
sup ryrit

i was smoking tree before.....was blunting hard.. smelled so much my mom came in and was like hey let me hit that and i was like na mom getta hell outa herr

/thread

dont forget to add that the wings suck donkey dick

Freshprince said:
Okay.

tiboudmardey.th.jpg

Te tum.

If you read the post carefully, you'll see that I state it's a sarcasm, as you can easily see that' i'm not 220..

sup

Turtlezyo said:
opens the question who the fuck the chick is

Girlfriend.

also Bankbeauty is a disgusting faggot

Oh yeah?

Falkor said:
dont forget to add that the wings suck donkey dick

First in the league mister.

For those wondering, Vaniiee (The Girl on the pictures) is my girlfriend. She actually do play WoW and got frustrated at some of you guys when you started to debate on the fact that girl don't play WoW on another thread. She actually answered all the question over here, she was the one talking, I translated because we're both french and her english isn't good enough to speak on forums (Mine just okay I guess). She decided after seeing the discussion about girls on WoW to proove to you guys that girls actually play WoW. She told me she wanted to take a picture to prove you guys that they're girl playing WoW, once she did it, you guys thought it was fake, so we took another one, to prove it wasn't fake. Then it took a way I never thought it would. Multiple persons PMing me, In-Game or Here, extremely active discussion on this thread and all. She decided she would talk because you guys would haveseen that it wasn't a girl talking. So she told me what to write and I did it. We didn't insult or fool anyone in PM, we didn't try to Fake-Date or anything. I knew this would happen because I knew I posted Picture, a lot of players know me and I told some people it was fake, you can ask Steamed, I told him right of the bat. I thought I'd simply add this is my girlfriend that's it, she plays WoW, but she didn't want, she wanted to make people believe it wasn't fake, she wanted you guys to believe she was the one behind bankbeauty. She actually play an hunter level 40ishh + and really enjoy WoW, she bought Collector's edition Cata with me and She playsit a lot and a lot. When people ask her what she play she answer a level 40 hunter and people don't take her seriously. So she decided to act lik she was the one behind Bankbeauty and Enjoyed it. We planned on telling everyone soon as she wanted to creat her self Twinkinfo Account. I take 100% of the blame and I know we shouldn't have done it, or atleast not that way, but we didn't, I didn't and so I take all the blame and anything going with it.

I hope you aren't mad, we didn't do this to trick anybody or anything. I repeat, She answered to everything said here and on PM (In-Game or Here)

And for you McBankington, Here a picture or here, Normally.

Nothing in this post is fake or Lie. Thanks

-Bankbeauty-

P.S: She does play on Bankbeauty from time to time, so if you whisper me and you get a message back telling it's not me, it will be her talking and playing on my char

bankbeauty said:
For those wondering, Vaniiee (The Girl on the pictures) is my girlfriend. She actually do play WoW and got frustrated at some of you guys when you started to debate on the fact that girl don't play WoW on another thread. She actually answered all the question over here, she was the one talking, I translated because we're both french and her english isn't good enough to speak on forums (Mine just okay I guess). She decided after seeing the discussion about girls on WoW to proove to you guys that girls actually play WoW. She told me she wanted to take a picture to prove you guys that they're girl playing WoW, once she did it, you guys thought it was fake, so we took another one, to prove it wasn't fake. Then it took a way I never thought it would. Multiple persons PMing me, In-Game or Here, extremely active discussion on this thread and all. She decided she would talk because you guys would haveseen that it wasn't a girl talking. So she told me what to write and I did it. We didn't insult or fool anyone in PM, we didn't try to Fake-Date or anything. I knew this would happen because I knew I posted Picture, a lot of players know me and I told some people it was fake, you can ask Steamed, I told him right of the bat. I thought I'd simply add this is my girlfriend that's it, she plays WoW, but she didn't want, she wanted to make people believe it wasn't fake, she wanted you guys to believe she was the one behind bankbeauty. She actually play an hunter level 40ishh + and really enjoy WoW, she bought Collector's edition Cata with me and She playsit a lot and a lot. When people ask her what she play she answer a level 40 hunter and people don't take her seriously. So she decided to act lik she was the one behind Bankbeauty and Enjoyed it. We planned on telling everyone soon as she wanted to creat her self Twinkinfo Account. I take 100% of the blame and I know we shouldn't have done it, or atleast not that way, but we didn't, I didn't and so I take all the blame and anything going with it.

I hope you aren't mad, we didn't do this to trick anybody or anything. I repeat, She answered to everything said here and on PM (In-Game or Here)

-Bankbeauty-

P.S: She does play on Bankbeauty from time to time, so if you whisper me and you get a message back telling it's not me, it will be her talking and playing on my char

tl;dr, all I'm getting out of this is your girlfriend is a whore.

you live in canada and like the wings? way to support the habs

Redner said:
So everyone is going back to not giving a shit about the 10 bracket again. /thread

No one ever gave a shit about it lmao...8) just kidding but I haven't heard of a lvl 10 wsg with all lvl 10's they are fun alt twinks but never should be your first consideration....

bankbeauty said:

-Bankbeauty-

computer_smash.jpg

Nice job on that transgender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread