IRL Photos. (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quinp said:
naaaaaaaah just a faker

Nope. Posting pic when I get back home.

Quelfep said:
you dont have to wear lingerie. you could just wear nothing if preferred.

with a sign that says "sup twinkinfo"

You guys getting all worked up because of her?

Pfft.

I must agree - for verification reasons there should definitely be a sign of "Twinkinfo.com".

However, keep it somewhat street clean. I know there's a lot of perverted suggestions on here, but keep that in the PM guys :)

Best regards,

tweedledum said:
I knew a girl once, her name was Lola

hi hurpdurp, my dear

no her name is suzie

lindenkron said:
I must agree - for verification reasons there should definitely be a sign of "Twinkinfo.com".

However, keep it somewhat street clean. I know there's a lot of perverted suggestions on here, but keep that in the PM guys :)

Best regards,

suggestive mod is suggestive

picture of a lambo on the wall? subdued comforter/furniture? that is a guys room sirs. so either this pic was taken in her bf/brothers room....or bank is a guy who got his gf/sister to pose (or just found dis pic online).

Falkor said:
picture of a lambo on the wall? subdued comforter/furniture? that is a guys room sirs. so either this pic was taken in her bf/brothers room....or bank is a guy who got his gf/sister to pose (or just found dis pic online).

Sorry I'm not into Pink Colored Walls with Hannah Montana Poster Room.

Falkor said:

we shall see later if she holds a sign baring twinkinf.com and colt is sexiest human alive

Twinkinfo Sign.

/thread, lifes complete now

jk more pics

if i get a petition with 50 sigs wud u pm us all a nude? k cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread