IRL Photos. (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too lazy to go back and quote. I fucking love chubbs and i think chubby girls are better then regular girls. As long as they aren't leaning towards becoming a fat shit i love them.

Would you consider the girl from the video as chubby? Because if that's the case I would agree with you

Bankbeauty, if you posted your IRL picture in level 10-14 posts and say that you play in the bracket it would be more popular. I'm guessing anywhere to five to twelve times more popular, if my math is accurate.

McBankington said:
I fucking love chubbs and i think chubby girls are better then regular girls. As long as they aren't leaning towards becoming a fat shit i love them.

Amen, brosephine.

Plus asians.

Chanka said:
Bankbeauty, if you posted your IRL picture in level 10-14 posts and say that you play in the bracket it would be more popular. I'm guessing anywhere to five to twelve times more popular, if my math is accurate.

Hehe I don't think so

Redner said:
I mean until i see a timestamp or something im a bit skeptical if she is a girl.

timestamp or more pictures of her in qt lingerie and a little piece of paper that says HI TWINKINFO. mainly the lingerie part tho

how many of you want to bet that like 5+ people from twinkinfo that play in the 10-14 bracket went and harassed her after seeing her picture?

Sanitarium said:
how many of you want to bet that like 5+ people from twinkinfo that play in the 10-14 bracket went and harassed her after seeing her picture?

Probably more than 5. COLT SHE LIVES IN CANADA STALK HER IRL

Sanitarium said:

i did for one

jk 10-14 wierd bracket

Redner said:
Would you consider the girl from the video as chubby? Because if that's the case I would agree with you

the one about cata or that too wet or whatever one? I didn't watch the wet one but i couldn't really see the girl in the cata one that well.

McBankington said:
the one about cata or that too wet or whatever one? I didn't watch the wet one but i couldn't really see the girl in the cata one that well.

Its the same girl........

Coltlol said:
timestamp or more pictures of her in qt lingerie and a little piece of paper that says HI TWINKINFO. mainly the lingerie part tho

Alright,I'll post one today, you silly perv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread