Inviting you lots to x-realm raiding - Horde

Zitalin

Legend
Hello twinkinfo.

I am currently leading the TBC twink guild named "Hand of the Betrayer", and i would like to invite you lots to our weekly raids.
The reason you're invited is because of the increasing inactivity within the bracket. Argent Dawn isn't that bad on inactivity compared to many of the other realms, and i guess this is one of few opportunities to try raiding with 70s only (if you're interested in the PvE aspect, that is).

I will daily update the OP thread with future events that we're hosting within Hand of the Betrayer:

Current Raids

• Raid: Sunwell Plateau
  • Date: Tuesday - 12th of August
  • Signed:
  • Tentative:
  • X-realms:

-

• Raid: Serpentshrine Cavern
  • Date: Tuesday - 29th of July
  • Signed: 13
  • Tentative: 7
  • X-realms: 0

-

• Raid: Black Temple
  • Date: Tuesday - 22th of July
  • Signed: 12
  • Tentative: 8
  • X-realms: 2

-

Weekly runs:

• Raid: Karazhan (competition/speed/challenge run)
  • Date: Every Sunday

Rules if you wish to join:

None above 70
Be nice to your fellow raid members
No reservings
Be a good sport - Please greed if you see another member needing on an item that only would be a minor upgrade for you, but a great upgrade for him.
Masterloot will be used and x-realmers got the same priority as the actual guild members.
Mainspec>Offspec>Transmog
In some cases we would like you to be able to use Mumble. Not that the raids will be hard, but for the social aspect of the event.

Add Zitalin#2772 if you wish to tag along.

Last edited by a moderator:
cool initiative , but no swp runs? after years on my dk i still didn't get apolyon lelelelelel i'd tank for that

Good gesture and sport to the players that like doing the raids without getting boosted!

Yeah, well, hopefully it'll make people reconsider quitting their 70s at some point, if they see some activity again. I am currently trying to get some RBGs running at a certain time as well, but i do yet not know if it'll be a succes or not :)

cool initiative , but no swp runs? after years on my dk i still didn't get apolyon lelelelelel i'd tank for that

We got a SWP event in August, but i wont post it here, as people havn't signed or anything yet. Apparently i'll be gone from today and till sunday, and then again at the start of August, so i won't be hosting events. I do not know if the officers got any plans though. I'll keep you

Users who are viewing this thread