Introduction

Hey guys! Soooo I've been pvping for a bit, and have been using this site extensively, so I decided to let y'all know who I am and see whats up. I play on both my rogue and hunter (Programs and Failgrams), and love em both. I'm apologize ahead of time if I've said anything to make you mad, I tend to get a bit pissed sometimes lol but yea, hope to see y'all in game and good luck!

oh btw, i sometimes play with my two buddies, Tennesse and Holypoopstik, so if you see em on, say wuts up :p

Hey there Trilium

My name is Kyle and I'm 15. I've been twinking since early Burning Crusade.

Twinks:

Trilium - 19 rogue (Clearly my most known)

Hotheals - 19 priest

Triliumtwo - 19 druid

Hope to see you in the BGs.

-Tril

Heya my name is niini my main twink atm is a priest called caper which i made in cata
<

Hello, my name is Nems... I've played 19s since bc for years I only had my priest Nemsekilmij, but I made an fc Pottpie, and am currently making a rogue Chickphila.

I'm pretty mediocre.

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]i am trustmee, twinking since BurningCrusade, Coming in from Suramars Finest, Consider me OG.
<
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]I only have One 19 twink that's Truztmee(priest).[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]i am trustmee, twinking since BurningCrusade, Coming in from Suramars Finest, Consider me OG.
<
[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]I only have One 19 twink that's Truztmee(priest).[/font]

Suramars Finest - good times

Hi guys! I'm Fresa.

I'm 12.

Reflexes drives me to school on mondays.

Despite popular belief, i'm a male.

Um I play a 19 priest Havemorefawn (no i'm not DPC).

I enjoy picnics on the stump in mid.

im justpwn ive been twinking since 06 back in reckoning i played a rogue named Gredo and a priest named Mardy in BC and i started this pally in wrath, i also twink in the 29 braket. i was a part of Detox (29) for awhile. cya in the gultch!

Hi, my name is Discover, i've twinked since early BC at 49, but only started up twinking again during cata. I have a 19 hunter (Discover) and a 19 holy pally that I am gearing up at the moment (Explore). I have browsed these forums for awhile but never actually decided to make an account till recently. I play pretty often so you'll probably see me around!~

Hi, My names Dom- or Killahunter- Whatever... I've been twinking since vanilla. I've got a Skyrim Channel I’m working on ATM. I hopefully wish to feature 19 vids as well as other stuff. Haven’t been bothered to make an account but I guess it’s a good time now.

Laters!

Hey my name is Chase I am 15 years old. i play Hunnybuns 19 Mage for Laughing Skull FTW (Brothers Till the End)! Been twinking since vanilla playing the bracket i love the most since 06. Hope to see everyone in the gulch!

Waddup my names Alex Winn. im a 17 yr old crippled tinker that has played since 06. my first toon (Alexanderr) is what i am today (Alexandriya) i've been a 19 hunter for most of these years played. i started in rampage With Stormreavers finest then went to Garona Which i was in between OneNine(Horde) and Not In My House(Allia)

i then pressed on to ruin! instantly comming to Elune to start playing with This is my main, then the twink kill hit for awhile. aswell as me faction transfering. when everything was starting back up i was in 2 *not so popular guilds for the time*. Then i quit ti'll cataclysm which then joined Empire(Horde) as soon as comming back. Then comming Back Alliance to start playing with Dynasty. then when a few months passed USA Started up (Use Splash Attack). but then went to Lethal Synergy. and NOW Going to LS FTW(horde) Very soon
<
. YW For this wall of text about my amazing career as the #1 crippy tink Alexanderr/Alexandriya PEACE!

Waddup my names Alex Winn. im a 17 yr old crippled tinker that has played since 06. my first toon (Alexanderr) is what i am today (Alexandriya) i've been a 19 hunter for most of these years played. i started in rampage With Stormreavers finest then went to Garona Which i was in between OneNine(Horde) and Not In My House(Allia)

i then pressed on to ruin! instantly comming to Elune to start playing with This is my main, then the twink kill hit for awhile. aswell as me faction transfering. when everything was starting back up i was in 2 *not so popular guilds for the time*. Then i quit ti'll cataclysm which then joined Empire(Horde) as soon as comming back. Then comming Back Alliance to start playing with Dynasty. then when a few months passed USA Started up (Use Splash Attack). but then went to Lethal Synergy. and NOW Going to LS FTW(horde) Very soon
<
. YW For this wall of text about my amazing career as the #1 crippy tink Alexanderr/Alexandriya PEACE!

hell of a story buddy

I am Healsonyou, I live in Staten Island, New York.

I have a 19 priest.

I played with Johneffer when he had the guild and I was an important roll in Endless Faces.

I am recruiting for my guild, <Based Martians> and I hope to bring action to the alliance. I have gold/time/skill and would love to spread it with the people.

Besides from Johneffer's terrible... Reputation as being a troll he was a very skilled player and I shouldn't be judged for being in his guild.

Eh, why not
<

My name is Andrew and I live in Cali. I'm 18 and a half, am 'married' to a black girl, and have a little brother who plays WoW.

I am the 1%.

wu tangs bad

Quite possibly the greatest group of rappers to come out of the genre. But whatever XD

Eh, why not

My name is Andrew and I live in Cali. I'm 18 and a half, am 'married' to a black girl, and have a little brother who plays WoW.

I am the 1%.

As soon as I saw "black" I read that as "and hav a lil brotha dat play wow"

Users who are viewing this thread