Intro- Deadvulcano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadvulcano

Legend
Greetings all.

Every month or so I checked this site to see if twinking made a revival or not. Thanks for the news on f2p twinking! I am a long time twink (3 lvl 19 sergeants) and have twinked just about every class in most brackets. Even a level 30 war when brackets were 21-30.

My favorites have been mages, shaman, and lock.

I just "finished" playing all specs for mage and I'll have a few things to say about level 20 f2p mages soon. In short Frost/Control > Arcane/BurstRNG > Fire/FlatRNG. I plan to explain this in more detail later.

See you in the Battlegrounds!

FOR THE HORDE

WOOT deadvulcano owns.

<3

Nice to see you in twinkinfo :D

Greetings Dead. I've played with you in a few games and I actually talked to you the other day about what bracket my Hunter should be in and you told me about 60. Thanks again and welcome aboard!

~Zuty

Çer, had a few good games recently.

Ez, how is warrior working out?

I saw you there gametime, I was crafting 300ish wizard oils at the time ;p

Yeah Zuty, I'd try 60 first see how the ppl are. I took my lock to 80 though, the extra benefit at 80 besides gear is you can solo MC for the old tier gear. I did it on lock, probably easier on hunter. Might be possible at 70, couldn't find my attempts at this.

Deadvulcano said:
Çer, had a few good games recently.

Ez, how is warrior working out?

I saw you there gametime, I was crafting 300ish wizard oils at the time ;p

Yeah Zuty, I'd try 60 first see how the ppl are. I took my lock to 80 though, the extra benefit at 80 besides gear is you can solo MC for the old tier gear. I did it on lock, probably easier on hunter. Might be possible at 70, couldn't find my attempts at this.

Warrior is going great almost have enough Jp for my chest =D then its the fun grind for almost 5k JP lol for my wepons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread