Interviews .

castillio

Legend
Heya again...

Feels like I'm posting alot recently and sorry for that:

I came up with an idea for my youtube channel where I would interview top players such as Homérz or even level seventy's that are "famous," if you want me to interview any certain class or person please post below:

E.g.

Interivew: bla bla bla

Some questions I would like to know: Why are you so awesome?

Might be a bad idea, might be nice for some people.

I got a lot of the top players on Skype - Might not be able to interview every request but if for example you ask for a top player that is not possible I can interview another top player of that class instead.

Anyway let me know.

You have a lot of great ideas, but no discipline. For any successful interview, you must first research what that person is the most proficient at, and target that specific area. Then write down a list of targeted questions that require an explanation longer than 2 sentences.

You have a lot of great ideas, but no discipline. For any successful interview, you must first research what that person is the most proficient at, and target that specific area. Then write down a list of targeted questions that require an explanation longer than 2 sentences.

Ofc - However, I need requests before I go ahead and post an interview.

interviews with guild GM's would be cool eu or us, see there personal play style / personality and plans for there guild

dont lie tupac you just wanna get interviewed
<

actually would like to see the EU gm's i know 80% of US ones so would be nice to see how theres are run / personal skill's etc.

all sound great !!

I'll make one request Seablue, please dont bother interviewing Sparklystars. No hate towards him but he doesnt actually play the bracket right?

Naw he wintrades it

Users who are viewing this thread