Interview 1.0

Ðimple

Legend
Hello all and thanks for viewing the very first interview hosted by Ðimple. My goal doing these interviews are to know and better understand other players point of views on the game / bracket and overall getting to know them!

I set my journey out to seek out a few of some old time 19 twinks from back in the '04-'06 and I stumbled upon my old buddy Stunlok,
Stunlok is a 19 twink rogue [H] located on Mug'thol he's been playing since 2006 and took a break only to come back recently and what better way to welcome his coming back with a interview!

Do to my crazy work schedule I was able to find him logged in online playing on his 19 twink and asked for a few questions, hope you all enjoy and lets get the ball rolling with the very first interview!!

So how about we open this up with a quick introduction about your 19 WoW' career, tell everyone a bit about yourself.

started out on a 19 druid beause i got bored with endgame in wrath Got my hands on a shadowfang and then I decided I would make a rogue. Really didn't know anything about mele at the time but i'll later explain the rest of that I had fun for a while until the q times got super long

Yeah I can definitely understand that, Q times were atrocious back then, they have gotten somewhat better though, so tell me what do you think about the 19's bracket now a days? A lot of people bash the bracket saying its unskilled and every player is horrible and downplay the whole bracket whats your thoughts on this??

I really had the same mindset going in, buit then i noticed just how much competition their really was. Everything from the way you walk to the way you jump plays into it. It's not all gear-dependent at this level. Although gear does play a factor, when everyone has such similar gear, it really levels out that part of the playing field. Positioning is everything at this level of competition.

Yeah no kidding, positioning is everything in the 19's bracket. Very crucial in some if not all situations during mid fights! So if you had to pick one player who stood out to you, and taught you how to play who would it be and why??

their was this rogue, forgive me for forgetting, but he really helped me understand how to play a mele toon. My main is a lock, and then I had the druid who i started at 19 with which was resto. So i really didn't know nothing about mele toons until his advice. I ended up selling my assassins blade to him after I got hacked and it wasn't soulbound anymore.

An assassin's blade?! back then those were expensive you definitely showed your gratitude to him for offering his skill-set to you and teaching you the foundations of a rogue, that's awesome! I'm running short on time and would love to ask more questions but we'll end here and ask, what do you do when you're not playing the game? whats your occupation?!

Funny that you ask, I do remote tier 2 tech support for the DoD and the pentagon, not going to lie, I always feel bad ass answering that question!

WOW! the pentagon? hook me up with a job bro! haha, well i definitely appreciate your time, I know you're a busy guy and thanks for taking the time out of your day to conduct this interview with me. As always its a pleasure talking with you!

Summary

This interview was a blast, we ran short on time, but I feel we got to know Stunlok a little better and hope to see him on the playing field, I hope to fight along side and against Stunlok and have friendly competition and make some great memories! Stunlok would be an awesome tribute to anyone's team and I would like to thank him for his time!

Stay tuned for next weeks interview!!

-Ðimple

Attachments

• interview1.PNG
    interview1.PNG
    52.8 KB · Views: 179
  • interview 0.1.jpg
    interview 0.1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 212
  • interview 0.2.jpg
    interview 0.2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 193
  • interview 0.3.jpg
    interview 0.3.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 266
  • interview 0.4.jpg
    interview 0.4.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 203
Last edited by a moderator:
this is the worst interview format possible, might as well made the whole thing of tiny chat images

Haters everywhere. I'm not too "well known", especially nowadays, but I still enjoy the game. Hope I can get a queue soon.

This is not interesting at all. Pretty sure its wasting space on this website if thats even possible. I took time out of my day and used some glycogen to type this i'm an idiot. Why make an interview with a beta and not an alpha like me?

would like some feedback as to what will be a better layout for a interview text. Open for ideas, as i would like this to be somewhat successful, would like to hear what people have to say as to what would make this a better thread.

would like some feedback as to what will be a better layout for a interview text. Open for ideas, as i would like this to be somewhat successful, would like to hear what people have to say as to what would make this a better thread.

Just type out what he said man.

No one can read that.

Here are a few tips.

1) Not to be mean to the person you are interviewing, but I don't think alot of the community (at least the people who browse the forums daily) know who Stunlok is, you should probably interview people who are somewhat well known in the bracket (or the forums), whether that be for positive or negative reasons.

2) Ask more questions and try to make the person answering the questions elaborate and explain what they mean, even if it takes more time. Quality is more important than how quickly these interviews are released and you (and especially the person you are interviewing) should have a good amount of time to put aside to make the interview a fun read for everyone.

3) I already touched on this, but even if it takes alot of time, type out what the persons answers are, it is way easier to access and read if it is typed out instead of screenshots.

Number 4 is the most important of all the tips:

4) Copy Curley's gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely appreciate all the feedback! I look forward to posting another interview soon, hope you guys enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread