Interesting bugs?

SallyG

Legend
I was going through my screenshots and came across 2 intriguing ones of *bugs* (or events) I've encountered.

This one involved a DC and relog at evidently the right time. I didn't get booted or DC'd again. We played with 11 men for a period of time. I haven't been able to replicate it. And while it may be shady, it remains... interesting.
j9x18h.jpg

In this one everyone got booted from the BG, but not booted from the BG.
51uixt.jpg

So, do you have any shots or stories of interesting *bugs*? Share, share!

Some people have intentionally glitched that first one, You could, at the time intentionally get more than 10 players in a WSG.

minor transmog BOA bug, reporting

with extra honor point, i want to transmog my Aged Pauldrons of Five Thunder BOA mail into Champion Herod's Shoulder for the looks. but the system said i can't.

however, i was able to Transmog The Blessed Hammer of Grace into Venerable Mass of McGowan
and Waptor Thwapper along time ago.

i ask a GM and he reply work as intended, we are not suppose to transmog anything into BOA gear
so the hammer part is a bug.

plus he also confuse how a f2p get BOA gear...

p.s. anyone able to transmog BOA gear into cool stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen some interesting bugs in my time :D here are some.

There is this interesting bug I sometimes experience my character goes invisible at the beginning of Wsg doesn't appear at all.

Also I have this bug when I target something behind me then cast with my pole my character turns to face the target.

Redid Darkmoon Faire quests five times between 12:01 and 2:00.

The cave on shipwreck shore has a floating skull at the entrance.

People walk in wsg wall, and die. One time I did this and walked to far, I fell out of the map.

Teleported in the Baron Silverlaine area, into a wall and went through to land in the sea.

Another time I was chased by a level 7 boar mob from Razorhill to Ogrimmar.

This one is very common but when a Prot-pala uses their Avengers Shield it sometimes glitches and travels slowly, thus flying around the BG at a super slow speed, or on impact killing a target- then the target instantly ress's and it follows them to their grave across the BG.

This is the most irratating, getting Mind Flayed for 60 Yards, it should get cancelled. Or getting Mind Flayed or Penanced through a wall, and example is the small room in the Horde or Ally F-room. A Spriest was standing there, MB and Devouring Plague already casted, spamming Mind Flay, then run outside the small-room towards the tun area so I'm outside and out of line of sight. (I die) Stupid bug.

with extra honor point, i want to transmog my Aged Pauldrons of Five Thunder BOA mail into Champion Herod's Shoulder for the looks. but the system said i can't.

however, i was able to Transmog The Blessed Hammer of Grace into Venerable Mass of McGowan

i ask a GM and he reply work as intended, we are not suppose to transmog anything into BOA gear

The reason you can't mog pauldrons into herods is because while your wearing pauldrons the game considers it as leather, but herods is mail.

Does being feared while in stealth by psyfiend count?

If the psyfiend was dropped by a 24, it has the same chance to see you in stealth as the 24 himself. So if you get close enough, you'll show and get feared. Go around.

As for mind flay and penance going through los or beyond range, you had to have been in range and in los when the spell was cast. There will be some distance fudging due to latency issues, but mind flay will go out to about 50-60 yards before it cuts off early.

That uneducated GM

Not sure why it was necessary for you to say you were F2P, though.

This is the most irratating, getting Mind Flayed for 60 Yards, it should get cancelled. Or getting Mind Flayed or Penanced through a wall, and example is the small room in the Horde or Ally F-room. A Spriest was standing there, MB and Devouring Plague already casted, spamming Mind Flay, then run outside the small-room towards the tun area so I'm outside and out of line of sight. (I die) Stupid bug.

This is intended.

Does being feared while in stealth by psyfiend count?

No.

Are GMs that stupid these days?

These days? GMs have always given confusing and incorrect / inadequate answers - sometimes to even the simplest of questions. Basically, you can't trust the words coming from the mouth of a GM. People at this forum know more (shockingly).

Best regards,
lindenkron

this one actually a 5.0.X old bug they didn't notice or didn't care(i reported this). and it still not fixed yet.
View attachment 819

only work on warlock, 1st, mount your fel steed up, you take the zep from ORG to STV,
while honorless target buff applied, jump off the zep and land on the sea.
you can run on water just like the warlock glyph. only work on fel steed mount.

as long as you don't dismount you can run on water.
if you dismount, you will swin like anyone else.(no fishing tourny advantage)

and can't reach pandaria either, not fast enough.
maybe quel dana is reachable but haven't tried it, and diffrent zone problem.

any suggestion?

this one actually a 5.0.X old bug they didn't notice or didn't care(i reported this). and it still not fixed yet.
View attachment 819

only work on warlock, 1st, mount your fel steed up, you take the zep from ORG to STV,
while honorless target buff applied, jump off the zep and land on the sea.
you can run on water just like the warlock glyph. only work on fel steed mount.

as long as you don't dismount you can run on water.
if you dismount, you will swin like anyone else.(no fishing tourny advantage)

and can't reach pandaria either, not fast enough.
maybe quel dana is reachable but haven't tried it, and diffrent zone problem.

any suggestion?

dont tell blizzard

had the same thing on a warlock I was leveling for a portal purpose, thought it was a bug

Users who are viewing this thread