interested, some considerations from an EU player on AP-US

hello

I just made a lvl 20 just to try the queue and in general the feeling of this free bracket, and to try the US server AP playing from EU (lag and so on)

I will try more time in the next days

first considerations:

- I'm not a pro-pvp player so every cons here is from personal point of view

- not noticed any lag that can invalidate my pvp level
<

- I played in battlegorund from lvl 12 to lvl 20 with very fast wait time and no lag

- yesterday just made lvl 20 at 6.30pm rome time the queue for an ally was about 5-10 minutes, I will try more time next days from 3pm to 11pm rome time to see the real time, but seems to me that this bracket actually is better than similar p2p european brackets

- seems to me during the about 10 bg made that the battlegroup is (strange
<
) horde mastered so probably ally need more players

- a lot of good players around, with a very good equip

- probably AGM is impossible to take here so the fast question in my mind was: roll a twink on AP or choose some near desert server in the same battlegroup? just a flash. if I play for free I prefer for sure a better community that probably help in game with instance than a stupid equip useless for my pvp level....
<

some questions:

- I'm concerned about the presence of the p2p 20-24 twink bracket that inevitably overlap with the f2p bracket. 4 levels more and above all the superior enchant and BoA can make the difference

- Without any main (indeed I can migrate some char. but I lose the aim to play for free in good manner) and without any possibility to join party with char. of higher level than 20, how long is the time to equip in istance? do you arrange guided trip?
<

any advice?

sry for my basic english

thanks in advance

Paolo

- a lot of good players around

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is so wrong my friend.

As for the rest of your post,

Welcome to the bracket, first off PuG's are alliance dominate.

Second you can group with anyone above level 20 that you cannot is a myth.

My only advise is to be active in the community (download the chat addon) and give what you can, and in turn you will receive the help you need.

We do have P2P's that help us with grouping btw

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is so wrong my friend.

As for the rest of your post,

Welcome to the bracket, first off PuG's are alliance dominate.

Second you can group with anyone above level 20 that you cannot is a myth.

My only advise is to be active in the community (download the chat addon) and give what you can, and in turn you will receive the help you need.

We do have P2P's that help us with grouping btw

WAIT! I've been active too and I got like no help!
<
(mkay maybe cuz im a jerk but ya no help!
<
) btw you rolled horde too?... or your still derping on ally side? :3

some questions:

- I'm concerned about the presence of the p2p 20-24 twink bracket that inevitably overlap with the f2p bracket. 4 levels more and above all the superior enchant and BoA can make the difference

- Without any main (indeed I can migrate some char. but I lose the aim to play for free in good manner) and without any possibility to join party with char. of higher level than 20, how long is the time to equip in istance? do you arrange guided trip?
<

any advice?

sry for my basic english

thanks in advance

Paolo

Hey, welcome to the bracket
<
. To try and answer your questions:

1. Don't worry too much about the 24s, they can be an annoyance in BGs, but quite often there is only one or two per team. Every premade I've played so far (where we've all been 20), 24s haven't been a problem

2. Instancing some gear takes little time (depending on your luck with drops) just mainly because of the LFG tool. P2P players sometimes invite up groups to do instance runs, but most of the time its easy enough to gear up through the LFG. Again it all depends on your luck with drops and your willingness to do quest chains
<

Hope I've been some sort of help

Users who are viewing this thread