inferno robe

probably been asked before, but after a few pages on this site and a few pages on pwndepot, i couldnt find any

I have a 19 twink warlock on alliance, could i possible transfer him to horde, get an inferno robe, and transfer back to alliance with it? or would it be converted into some retarded "alliance" version

Corruptv said:
probably been asked before, but after a few pages on this site and a few pages on pwndepot, i couldnt find any

I have a 19 twink warlock on alliance, could i possible transfer him to horde, get an inferno robe, and transfer back to alliance with it? or would it be converted into some retarded "alliance" version

Yep, it works.

Awesome, ty for the fast responce aswell

is there a timer on how fast u can convert factions? or can i pop over, hire some kid to help me with the quest, and come back the same day

Corruptv said:
Awesome, ty for the fast responce aswell

is there a timer on how fast u can convert factions? or can i pop over, hire some kid to help me with the quest, and come back the same day

60 days I believe.

If you don't already have the toon you have ideas of doing this on, you could start as horde then faction change to alli, and only have to pay it once. :S

Users who are viewing this thread