Inferno Robe No More :(

I wasn't saying that the quest on Wanted was a pre-req, just that the Wanted sign only showed that quest and not the other, thanks for telling me the pre-req though, I thought I wouldn't be getting inferno robe :D

Edit: I actually use the number key binds, no clicking here

Looks to me like you are in Ratchet, the quests you are looking for are available in Tarren Mill.

You also need to be 19 for the Baron Vardis quest. 18 will work for the other.

TheUD said:
Looks to me like you are in Ratchet, the quests you are looking for are available in Tarren Mill.

You also need to be 19 for the Baron Vardis quest. 18 will work for the other.

I'm almost 100% sure you can do them both at 17 actually, but not like it matters now that you can turn off xp XD

Baron Longshore is a pirate near Ratchet, and is level 16.

Baron Vardus is in the Alterac Mountains and is like, level 38 or something.

epic_fail2.jpg

Yeah I am going to go with PIzza. Not to be mean, but if you dont know or its your first time going for it.. you should make the post

"Is Inferno Robe still available?"

Not

OMG INFERNOZ ROBES NOT AVALEBALES =( =("

Or if you don't want to do the pre-req's of the quest (which I dunno why you would) you can get the Inferno Robe quest at level 19.

the quest starts in tarren mill... you're at the wrong wanted poster. BTW i'm 100% sure you can do both quests at 18... not sure about 17 though.

Got the robe on my 19 shaman today. Had to do the pre-req, then got the follow up.

Also helped my friend that is making a lock. He is 17, same thing, do pre-req, then get quest.

All is the same as ever.

Jesus christ, using the default keybinds is probably slower than clicking. How the hell do you hit 6, 7, 8, 9, 0 and - while moving and / or turning? Yes, this is very offtopic but: Rebind strafe to A and D, learn to turn using the mouse, rebind all your spells to 1, 3, 4, Q, E, R, F, C, V and S. Thats 10 keys. If thats not enough for a level 19, then use the Shift-combos of those keys for 10 more.

On-topic: Above posters answered the question.

rishi said:
Jesus christ, using the default keybinds is probably slower than clicking. How the hell do you hit 6, 7, 8, 9, 0 and - while moving and / or turning? Yes, this is very offtopic but: Rebind strafe to A and D, learn to turn using the mouse, rebind all your spells to 1, 3, 4, Q, E, R, F, C, V and S. Thats 10 keys. If thats not enough for a level 19, then use the Shift-combos of those keys for 10 more.

On-topic: Above posters answered the question.

My hands reach to 8...

Ok. With "W" held down, hit "R". Which is faster, hitting "R" or hitting "8"?

Lets assume you hit "R" as fast as you hit "8" (however impossible...). Whats with 9, 0 and - being keybound?

Users who are viewing this thread