INC, wave of druid/shammys

If you reroll to a class just because of the new patch notes, then your not really helping anything that you QQ'd about before. Play your best class, and compromise, learn, and adapt to the new patch. Because you still have one thing on the boosted classes, your skill at that class, whereas their brand new to it.

Twinkzruz said:
If you reroll to a class just because of the new patch notes, then your not really helping anything that you QQ'd about before. Play your best class, and compromise, learn, and adapt to the new patch. Because you still have one thing on the boosted classes, your skill at that class, whereas their brand new to it.

I agree with this. That is why I will always love my Paladin. I think I play it better then I play any of my other toons. Even with the nerfs I feel virtually unkillable 1v1. Only thing I really have problems with are Shaman and Rogues.

I think its great to roll something new for the next patch, but I can guarantee that if your best class is a rogue, even though your switching to a druid for the next patch because they are op, you will NEVER play your new druid as well as you do your old rogue. You learn all the little quirks about your class over time, you learn counters and techniques that you build upon. You cannot simply pick up someting new and be just as good as something you've done year after year.

Prime example: Michael Jordan's transition from Basketball to Baseball.

for hunters , If a class is OP the last thing it needs is a extra skill imo whatever it may be.

Giving major changes to some class's but not others confuse me , ill be looking forward to seeing if they plan on doing anything to mages ect.

chargebye said:
for hunters , If a class is OP the last thing it needs is a extra skill imo whatever it may be.

Giving major changes to some class's but not others confuse me , ill be looking forward to seeing if they plan on doing anything to mages ect.

You forget that lvl 19 twinks were the farthest thing from their mind when they decided to make these changes. AotC, GW and travel form are skills being learned earlier on for a toon since mounts can be bought at level 20, thus making them less useful if they are trained at 20 as well. These changes might have a negative effect on some of us that twink at 19, but the vast majority of all Warcraft players will see this as nothing but pure win.

As if the backpeddling huntards pwning rogues weren't enough a slap in the face, we get to deal with shapeshifting druids/shammys now. :(

NoPulse said:
As if the backpeddling huntards pwning rogues weren't enough a slap in the face, we get to deal with shapeshifting druids/shammys now. :(

What kind of noob hunter used backpeddling?

Nvm what I said before. I'm making a druid. Call me a bandwagon guy if you want, but remember that there are bandwagons for a reason. If you stick with anything other than a hunter/shammy/druid, I LOL @ you.

Twinkzruz said:

well said =w=

Twinkzruz said:

This clearly doesn't work since hunters have been OP for years. Obviously the class you play does not affect Blizzard's choices.

In my experience, the lesson to learn is: play the cheapest class or you're not gonna have any fun.

Users who are viewing this thread