In regards to discontinued BGs

Results@thaurissan

So I've talked a lot of shit, mostly in game against people I play with/against (because if no ones getting riled up and putting in more effort what's the point?) over the last like, shit, 10 years?

Most of the people who've played 69 in the last 1-2 years have probably started to realize now the point of what I was saying in community chats in games (On US servers). We never thought you were important, necessary or (For like, 98-99% of the time, worthwhile) more than cannon fodder. 69s started bragging about how they could GY farm (Right in there, never giving people a chance to leave) and how that made them good. Most of the time you couldn't cut it in a 1v1 against people who knew what they were doing.

I told people stat templates were great because we were even with levellers, made it so their complaints were irrelevant, people told me that was boring being too even (They wanted to be OP in terms of stats rather than learning to lead and play BGs with objectives in mind) and legion was shit. All of a sudden we get taken out from levellers, BGs stop and they tell me how they'd like templates back if they could BG. I told the 69s bragging about GY farming they'd ruin the bracket, shit, we've seen it before when all we had was 64 Spambush rogues in Cata.

We will continue to pop arena queues, hopefully organize more (If alliance steps up) skirmishes etc and we will exclude 69s as we've done to 64s in the past.

(Completely disregarding w/e forum rules there may be, to its credit it's easier to post here than retail forums though)

Shaman God Results@Thaurissan

Users who are viewing this thread