In need of a new realm

I am also looking for a new realm. I have been playing f2p since it came out and am just now joining the community... got tired of BGing by myself all the time. Any ALLIANCE realms out there that are pretty active? I know AP is active but seems to be loaded with "average" players.

sadly average is about as good as it gets right now on alliance . i know misha was a thing for a while but it seems to have died down just like vashj. so AP ally would be your best bet. If your an ex 19 tink from TC or something maybey try ursin but i don't see anything coming from that honestly

Hey guys I am looking for a new realm to play on, I would prefer if it was not PvP and I am looking for a high population of F2P players...any suggestions?

Thanks

Aerie Peak has tons of new comers every day. If you do make one here, you wont be that "new comer that has no gear" that no one wants to do bgs/arenas with. Since we get lots of new 20s all the time, youll have players at the same gear level as you, which might be fun to gear together (specially with DMF coming around the corner!)

I am also looking for a new realm. I have been playing f2p since it came out and am just now joining the community... got tired of BGing by myself all the time. Any ALLIANCE realms out there that are pretty active? I know AP is active but seems to be loaded with "average" players.

I am not average.

We have several arena champions on that realm, if arenas is more of your scene. Like I just mentioned to Doomed, because we have lots of new comers, you can have people to play with right off the bat (cuz I know BiS players hate playing with no-boa toons... :/). You can go for one of the hipster realms, but the community wont be as dynamic, or wont last as long as the one that has been kicking since day1 of free trial here on AP.

Users who are viewing this thread