US impossible

Ok your screenies are very nice. You all look great. Happy?
But it's not just now that i don't see you ppl in BGs... it's pretty much ever. (Although if you only play premades that might explain that).

It’s the same scenario that occurred in teldrassil firefighters. I joined the guild when it was first created and none of the member were able to queue from the start. We didn’t start seeing much of them until after a month it was created.
Only a few are lucky to just get a day of game time for a full funding.

Just be patient. The guild just formed and you should start seeing more of us in the next couple weeks.

It’s the same scenario that occurred in teldrassil firefighters. I joined the guild when it was first created and none of the member were able to queue from the start. We didn’t start seeing much of them until after a month it was created.

Just be patient. The guild just formed and you should start seeing more of us in the next couple weeks.
Retweet

upload_2019-7-21_9-17-21.png

Yup, it's just a waiting game at this point. Looking forward to seeing yall in game!

Users who are viewing this thread