Impossible Quest since Patch was applied

nocture

I noticed that the quest "In The Flesh" is now impossible. Since its a part of the Maldraxxus campain, every new twink may stuck at this point till Blizzard fixes this problem.

Reason: In this quest you play some kind of abomination and you have to kill Baron Halis. Usualy your abomination ist OP as f*** and you can pull all the adds and got straight to the Baron. Know, not only the baron, but also every minion in the area strikes for about 2k and my abomination has round about 6k life.

I tested this behavior in sl and current timeline.

The 2nd screenshot is after we both got a hit by each other.

Attachments

• baron.jpg
    baron.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 167
  • baron2.jpg
    baron2.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 157
Same issue with the harvest golem in westfall, use to be able to easily kill all 25 in a couple seconds now the golem dies in like 2 seconds and deals very little damage. Starting to think it might be for all quests were control a vehicle.

Same issue with the harvest golem in westfall, use to be able to easily kill all 25 in a couple seconds now the golem dies in like 2 seconds and deals very little damage. Starting to think it might be for all quests were control a vehicle.
I wouldn't say the damage output changed since i did this quest last time but as soon as we use mounts we get some really hard strikes.
Sometimes the incoming damage on a mount is 10 times higher than unmounted. And this problem lets our HP melt like ice cream on a sunny day.

Well well, idk if it is related but probably yes.
Remeber darkmoon rabbit?
Now he hit you for 40-50k dmg, huh. Even more fun is that damage on pet is old good ~400.

I can help some day if you want, does Sunday night or Monday work?
Thx for your offerer but first i'll try to make blizzard to fix this by writing tickets. Maybe one day they will be anoyed and fix this problem.
But maybe this will also fix our so loved trinkets, because the source of the wrong scaling is likely the same.

The only point i dont understand is that getting hits on mount are so lethal right know. Prepatch i mentioned no difference but now especialy on my warlock they 2 hit me in shadowlands and legion areas. Unmounted i can tank even elites. Thats a new feature, right?

I today found some reviews that concerns another linked problem, ie huge damage on lowbies while driving 2sit mounts (happened to me during last event, my alts had unwanted meetings with mangy wolves on the way to duck);
and miserable damage if you attack while sitting in such mount.
So both your case and DMF insane rabbit bugs are most likely linked to this too.
People are suspecting scaling system bugs is responsible, maybe, game is scaling the mob digits to max possible level for this zones.

I today found some reviews that concerns another linked problem, ie huge damage on lowbies while driving 2sit mounts (happened to me during last event, my alts had unwanted meetings with mangy wolves on the way to duck);
and miserable damage if you attack while sitting in such mount.
So both your case and DMF insane rabbit bugs are most likely linked to this too.
People are suspecting scaling system bugs is responsible, maybe, game is scaling the mob digits to max possible level for this zones.
If it's to do with the scaling algorithm... oh Lord. Who knows what'll happen if they take a gander at the scaling.

It appears that the damage you take while in ANY vehicle has gone through the roof.
Try rolling a fresh DK & doing https://www.wowhead.com/quest=12779/an-end-to-all-things
you get wrecked to the point where you have to kill one single Catapult at a time & then accept being killed.
You can also get clapped as a lowbie in your chauffer sidecar just passing by lvl 5 trash.
Hopefully, this bug gets unfucked during this reset.

You can overcome this problem by removing some of your equipment to lower your item level, it will fix the one shot scaling

Just did this quest. Yes you take a lot of damage. Then #2 skill does very little so don't use it. #1 still wrecks enemies before they kill you. And now you wioll actually need to heal too. Feels like the quest is the most balanced it has ever been.

Edit: I found the "running a muck" quest in Ravendreth which also has a vehicle section which is also overtuned now. Seems I'm eating my own words.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread