Important information regarding faction changes.

"When I change a character back to its original faction, can I select any new race?

Yes. As noted previously, though, you will only be able to select a race that is available to the character's class."

Example: I changed my NE to a tauren, then decided to come back I could choose any race as long as it applied for my class.

Novascotia said:
"When I change a character back to its original faction, can I select any new race?

Yes. As noted previously, though, you will only be able to select a race that is available to the character's class."

Example: I changed my NE to a tauren, then decided to come back I could choose any race as long as it applied for my class.

cool!

now who wants to pay 60 bucks to perfect their twink then pick a new race!?

(this is good news actually)

Conrose said:
I'm gonna laugh so hard if Cataclysm's new gear per brackets either outshines current BiS gear or provides a point for point copy/equivalent to faction quested BiS gear.

i dont see how this is funny

Novascotia said:

no need, wait and do a race change when it's available. Now if you are moving faction to faction to get the items, this is a great option, but the cd for changing back is 60 days. That's a good long wait there.

ßubblehærth said:
Cause people will spend 30-50 dollars buying shit and then in a year they will realize they wasted their money

That's no different than spending $100-200 in xfers to get Naxx shoulders last year just to lose them on all 7 twinks. I was upset, but oh well, it's just money.

Admin said:
but oh well, it's just money.

What I wouldn't give to say it and mean it.

Users who are viewing this thread