Im sorry..

mato

Legend
I used to play on a 24 rogue of mine, I thought it was fun and i didnt understand why all the f2p's raged on me. But now Ive started playing on my F2P account, And now i realize how annoying i was..

I would just like to say sorry for being so annoying

i'm ashamed.

I hope you accept my apology.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to play on a 24 rogue of mine, I thought it was fun and i didnt understand why all the f2p's raged on me. But now Ive started playing on my F2P account, And now i realize how annoying i was..

i'm ashamed.

We forgive you.

We are happy you have found the right path.

i'm ashamed.

We forgive you , but take heart F2Ps .... Maybe WoD will balance the f2p bracket.

Iono, wouldn't it make the most sense from a business perspective to make F2Ps just strong enough to have some effect, but weak enough that they would want to subscribe in order to fight on an even footing? >.>

Iono, wouldn't it make the most sense from a business perspective to make F2Ps just strong enough to have some effect, but weak enough that they would want to subscribe in order to fight on an even footing? >.>

just kill any 24s you see.

i'm ashamed.

Filthy 24s rage hate /spit x10,000

Users who are viewing this thread