I'm Pretty Sure

Khanodruid

Legend
In fact I'm positive that's what happened. Go to the forum page and look above where the brackets starts. It says: Welcome to the Twink Info. We stole that from The Facebook no doubt

lol, you must be the only person to have ever noticed that. :)

Since you must be running low on things to do on the internet to have enough time to correct our grammar go to google maps, get directions from japan to china and read step 43

Kore nametooshort said:

Since you must be running low on things to do on the internet to have enough time to correct our grammar go to google maps, get directions from japan to china and read step 43

Jet ski across the Pacific Ocean?

Kore nametooshort said:

Haha, you know me all too well :) Maybe I should stop doing that, I think I come off kind of rude but my intentions are simply just trying to inform and promote correctness.

-Vortalex- said:
Jet ski across the Pacific Ocean?

Haha that's insane

Step 42: Turn left.

Step 43: Jet ski across the Pacific Ocean.

Steamed said:
you guys dont transport your car by jetski?

I prefer my Gyrados but that's just me.

zumbah said:
go figure heh

Oh my goodness how did that happen! I didn't even notice but thanks dude. I feel like a doctor who just smoked or a dentist who... did something bad to their teeth or something I don't know

Khanodruid said:
Oh my goodness how did that happen! I didn't even notice but thanks dude. I feel like a doctor who just smoked or a dentist who... did something bad to their teeth or something I don't know

you did it again

Conrose said:
I just caught a pidgey and used the HM for Fly on it... stay here Pidgey, I need to pick some stuff up from the house before we go... now don't get into any trouble.

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/4882d461_62ad_20c00.jpg

Okay, I'm back and... DAMNIT!!! Now I have to head to town to buy a revive... FML.

Haha I think I understand what happened but the link just takes me straight to funnyjunk.com.

Users who are viewing this thread