I'm out. (For now)

Nomohate

Legend
Fellow twinks,

I have cancelled (for a while) my WoW account. I have just grown tired of all the new shenanigans Blizz plays with the game. I have cancelled before (during the Ruin consolidation). So, there is a reasonable chance I will be back, once again, one day.

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you, the 19 community. I hope you all continue to pressure Blizz to make "old-school 19" a realistic option in WoW.

I encourage all of you to keep it up. The concept of "kill 10 of these... and collect 12 of those..." has always been for the noobs! Hehe. We just want to battle each other, right!

Anyway, I admire all the new friends I have met in this recent iteration of my resurrection in WoW. I sincerely hope you will all still be there, if (WHEN) I return to this game.

Meanwhile, I have not yet found a replacement for WoW. But, I might just rejoin http://www.battlegroundeurope.com. A very true yet frustrating PvP game. I have oscillated between this game and WoW for years now. My handle on BGE is Shallow if you want to look me up.

Have fun, fellow Twinkers! And, good luck. I hope to see you again some day.

-Nomohate

Hopefully MoP will bring a refreshing change to the 19 tink world.

Until next time, take care Nomo. #18priest4evernever

Enjoy

OH SNAP, my favorite 18 Priest still played?

Good luck buddy.

Thank you for the nice accolades, guys. I appreciate it. You are all awesome! This has been such a fun ride.

Meanwhile, I'm attaching a link to some old videos I hope you enjoy. My handle on YT is Nomorage.

Nomorage - YouTube

I hope to see you all again some day.

-Nomo

Lates bro hope u come back although i never played with u personaly ive seen u in the gultch and always respect those of the alliance/ horde... /Salute

Users who are viewing this thread