I'm Fed Up and Tired of P2P Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt matter if they are p2p premades, me and a friend shut down a wsg premade just by ourselves, and dont vent in 20-29 about p2ps when u cant afford it, going to look dumb imo.

Awhh look at you, playing the two most OP classes + specs at 29, you must be really skilled...
And can't afford it? Lmao more like don't want to waste money on something I can play for free

Last edited by a moderator:
Awhh look at you, playing the two most OP classes + specs at 29, you must be really skilled...
And can't afford it? Lmao more like don't want to waste money on something I can play for free

Stop it. I understand your issue but creating a thread in 20-29 section about it? Really bad idea. Now you started being offensive. They have the same right to play and premade, you can't just come in and say " Stop playing P2P horde! I'm playing F2P alliance so don't play 29s on horde so we can have fair games!"

If you feel bad, take a break. Play something else. Consider getting your honor from skirmishes. Don't create F2PvsP2P threads as that just ensues drama.

Stop it. I understand your issue but creating a thread in 20-29 section about it? Really bad idea. Now you started being offensive. They have the same right to play and premade, you can't just come in and say " Stop playing P2P horde! I'm playing F2P alliance so don't play 29s on horde so we can have fair games!"

If you feel bad, take a break. Play something else. Consider getting your honor from skirmishes. Don't create F2PvsP2P threads as that just ensues drama.

That was not my point, I 100% do not mind playing against P2P, the issue is the premades and the GY farming, it destroys the game
And I could care less about honor really, I just like playing BGs for fun

DoomedYonk said:
That was not my point, I 100% do not mind playing against P2P, the issue is the premades and the GY farming, it destroys the game
And I could care less about honor really, I just like playing BGs for fun

ProTip:

Pay for Game.
Make a 29 on Alliance.
Get some friends to do the same.
Premade with other 29s on Alliance.

Now games all of a sudden fun and you don't get GY farmed. As long as you defend the shit show that are F2Ps, you will never win at this game.

Just saying.

If you don't want to "waste money" fine, just don't come here and QQ when those who consider $15 a month pocket change face plant you repeatedly.

why are people even still arguing when this bracket is literally aids/ebola/autism/downsyndrome lovechild x9000 lmao

coming from someone who mainly plays p2p themself, i can honestly say ive seen a lot more impressive gameplay from f2p players than 29 guilds like departure lounge etc

why are people even still arguing when this bracket is literally aids/ebola/autism/downsyndrome lovechild x9000 lmao

coming from someone who mainly plays p2p themself, i can honestly say ive seen a lot more impressive gameplay from f2p players than 29 guilds like departure lounge etc

We will start playing in a way that impresses when the enemy team can do more than get farmed in the GY while a warlock runs flags.

Hell even the games where we run into alliance 5 mans stacking druids/priests and monks we can pull out a win far more often than not. Hell we beat a class stacked team with a lag hacking druid FC who used displacer to jump outside the map they had to LAG macro just to avoid the 3 cap stomping.

Why would we bring the A game, hell our B or C game, when we can face roll the alliance while playing sub optimal classes, spec and comps getting high and playing drinking games? No point in stacking druid/priest/monk at this time its BORING to faceroll every game THAT hard.

As you say the bracket is TRASHTACULAR atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't take 29s seriouslly and you will have fun. my gf and i suck at pvp yet made the OP list just for grouping with friends?

GG

also gy farming will never stop. period. no matter the consequence, it will continue like toilets flushing, sun sets etc

Why the admins haven't locked this yet? No clue. I think they like watching people go at it.

Because people like you make posts like this.

Yes, the bracket is AIDS, primarily because of the F2Ps who insist on being cannon fodder with self entitlement issues.

Overdue lock.

OP: Please refrain from posting @ 29 threads in 20-29 forum. They will only end up being locked as people can't play nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread