I'm a little surprised

Well I feel this is probably the most active twinking area, since there are trial accounts AND actual players doing it. Yet there aren't many stickies for BiS and weighing your options on choosing a class, which I just kinda felt was weird.

Just wanted to voice that a bit, I would help out myself but I JUST started looking into 24 twinks, I usually do 70/80 twinks but wanted to give a 24 a try so I came here to find out which I wanted to choose but didn't have much to go on D:

Well I feel this is probably the most active twinking area, since there are trial accounts AND actual players doing it. Yet there aren't many stickies for BiS and weighing your options on choosing a class, which I just kinda felt was weird.

Just wanted to voice that a bit, I would help out myself but I JUST started looking into 24 twinks, I usually do 70/80 twinks but wanted to give a 24 a try so I came here to find out which I wanted to choose but didn't have much to go on D:
Nah, this section is for only paid players 20 - 24.

Trail twinks have their own forum at the top titled F2P.

Well, I've played the 24 bracket for a while now and the only 24 twink guilds out thr are Bravo Company(A), Extended Trial(A) and Epic(H). Most officers in Epic can tell you whats BiS for a class/spec.

Well, I've played the 24 bracket for a while now and the only 24 twink guilds out thr are Bravo Company(A), Extended Trial(A) and Epic(H). Most officers in Epic can tell you whats BiS for a class/spec.

Well may I ask, are Druids good at 24?

I was thinking of going Balance and if that wasn't very good falling back onto Feral.

Started leveling when I posted this and I'm already level 11 X3

Druids can do awesome damage its just they have no silence unless they pop cat/bear and charge while the enemy is casting. Thorns is amazing damage and the dots are nice also. You also have a battle rez which is sweet.

Druids can do awesome damage its just they have no silence unless they pop cat/bear and charge while the enemy is casting. Thorns is amazing damage and the dots are nice also. You also have a battle rez which is sweet.

Alrighty, that's what I was banking on
<
My main is a druid, just wasn't sure how they are at 24.

Thank you <3

Just kinda wish I could get Boomkin form at 24, Boomkin form kinda makes the whole spec
<

Alrighty, that's what I was banking on
<
My main is a druid, just wasn't sure how they are at 24.

Thank you <3

Just kinda wish I could get Boomkin form at 24, Boomkin form kinda makes the whole spec
<

Well guess what! In Mists of Pandaria boomkins can get moonkin form!!

Just a Fair warning, any Bis twink you play against as a boomkin will have an advantage over you, seeing as they would have double charged gear which give 8 total nature resist , AND if they use the emissary cuffs and the rings, I believe it's around 13 arcane resist from those pieces alone :/

Just a Fair warning, any Bis twink you play against as a boomkin will have an advantage over you, seeing as they would have double charged gear which give 8 total nature resist , AND if they use the emissary cuffs and the rings, I believe it's around 13 arcane resist from those pieces alone :/

Yea, I know >.<

I've thought about that, that's why my fall back plan is Feral

Feral has AMAZING burst. feral is about 100% better than balance. Balance is very fun though. Btw role horde is you want fast queue times. Alliance if you want long queue times
<

Haz do you have a feral Druid? Jw been looking for a good armory of one bringIng mine over to FC with and I want him to have an off spec

Feral has AMAZING burst. feral is about 100% better than balance. Balance is very fun though. Btw role horde is you want fast queue times. Alliance if you want long queue times
<

I'm 99% horde, the only alliance I have is the 80 mage I just transfered over to alliance a few weeks ago to be in <Doesnt Like You>

Come to EPIC on Spirestone horde. We have quite the guild going, with premade BG's and dungeon runs for gear every day. And getting ouvocoder 10-man group going for, with a second 10-man group forming soon.

Users who are viewing this thread