I'm a little bit new.Need a few advices.

Wrathmor

Legend
Hello!I'm interested in twinking,i've got no idea which bracket to chose.I used to twink 19 on a private server,but right now i'm open to pretty much anything as long as it's an active bracket and if possible there's a guild which i could join.My mains are on Twising Nether.Are there any twinks there?Will it be a problem to stay there if there aren't(bg queues ect.)

I have Twinks in 20-24 Bracket and a couple of 70's ( EU Servers ). The 24's have fast BG ques due to grouped with the F2P 20's but don't really offer much variety. I normally have more fun gearing a 24 than the BG's !!

XP off 70 (Random) BG ques are awful, but Arena's pop quickly. I find my 70's more rewarding to play. Depending on your server / dedication it can be difficult to fully gem / Enchant a 70 with BiS gems / chants. ( Judging by some of the 70's I see in CRZs)

I suggest you to join the 10 twink bracet. With a daily growing acivity and Exp off pops from time to time and goal is to get daily pop. There is many loyal 10 twinks, playing 10s all they long, weekly events(depending on your guild/server) and much stuff going on.
10 twinking is also a bracet there people stay close to each other. Everyone knows each other and we have loads of fun between and with horde and alliance.
This is in my opinion the bracet i suggest you to atleast try out :)
Cya bro!

24 and 70 as others have suggested.

I've seen a growing community at level 10/14. It looks to be fun, I may give it a try.

This is completely up to you! Most Twink brackets are fun, regardless of whether or not you can PvP in battlegrounds, the enjoyment is from playing the game. Try to find some good friends that will play Twink characters with you, I find the bigger the group on the server, the more the community grows, so scoop up some friends, pick a level, and have lots of fun! :D

Users who are viewing this thread