Illuminati Confirmed with Trialkiller and Duopaladin

Did you read mine?
Here a shall translate it for you..
Stealth....
It does not matter if a healer is behind DPS, the Feral Druids can sneak up from behind the lines.
Stuns...
Ferals have a stun. And within that stun, because of Blizzard's infinite wisdom, Feral at 29 can global you down. That is unless you have a large enough health pool.
This is why so many people bitch/whine/cry/what have you about Ferals at level 29. And why they are banned from "competitive" play at level 29. They are just that OP...
So, in order to combat OP DPS, I just created a toon with a large health pool that can cast fast. And it works.
Have a wonderful day.

So you didn't read my post

And moving on to the topic of the OP...
TK has not mentioned anything about his "viewer count" or "that time he met Swifty".
In addition, Duo truly does enjoy playing WoW. As do many people here on TI. I don't think I have ever seen him make a mean or nasty remark toward anyone or anything on this site despite all the hell you all you have given him. Too bad everyone on this site was not like that. The site might have some higher quality content.
Have a good one!

Thus the "dog-piling" begins. Ah the herd mentality...kek

But other classes do, my friend.
I see, you must not play as a healer vs good teams. And good teams know, the heart of an enemy team is their healers. And they focus the enemy healers. Once those heals are dead, the DPS soon follow. Thus securing their win.
Have a wonderful day.

Then your positioning is bad and your bms can peel for shit. Also, please stop writing kek. Whenever you type it I cringe so much I have to close the tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Add one more to the "pile" or "herd".

Especially one with a large health pool.
Have a nice day.

Not sure what you mean by that but you can't have a whole team rush into their death trying to reach a healer in the back-line. You if you even get past their front-lines you basically die, since you are LoSing your healers.

About the feral, a good team would use any form of CC on a foe dps on the backline, lets not talk about how squishy a feral is.

You have a nice day. I talk about 10v10 terms, at least, idk.

So far we have a player from the level 19 bracket and a player that plays Trials toons(which is great), both of which are welcome to their opinion and welcome to come to this subsection, to tell a level a 29 what enchants are best to use for their healing spec.
And then we have myself. A person that only plays heals and nothing but heals in the 20-29 bracket. As a subscriber on top of that. And has played WoW since Vanilla as a dedicated healer. I would imagine I have more experience healing in WoW than anyone on this site(not that that is anything special).
Now, who do you think he should listen to? Someone that does not play a 20-29 subbed healer regularly or someone with a decade of healing experience that does?
Let the personal insults begin...
Enjoy the rest of the year everyone!

Sweetsidney

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what you mean by that but you can't have a whole team rush into their death trying to reach a healer in the back-line. You if you even get past their front-lines you basically die, since you are LoSing your healers.

About the feral, a good team would use any form of CC on a foe dps on the backline, lets not talk about how squishy a feral is.

You have a nice day. I talk about 10v10 terms, at least, idk.

With a large health pool I can hold, quite literally half of the opposing team at bay sometimes with all of my CDs popped. That leaves only 5-6 of the team to do other things. If it takes 4-5 people to take me down that is time they are not on other Trial healers/DPS or on the FC.
Lenny, you know as well as I do that the 20-29 bracket is different than all other brackets. It is played in a different way. My strategy is to get people to gravitate towards me. Players in the 20-29 bracket have tunnel vision. I can drag them all over the map. As long as I am alive. Thus, I have to have a HUGE health pool and lots of mitigation.

Sweetsidney

With a large health pool I can hold, quite literally half of the opposing team at bay sometimes with all of my CDs popped. That leaves only 5-6 of the team to do other things. If it takes 4-5 people to take me down that is time they are not on other Trial healers/DPS or on the FC.
Lenny, you know as well as I do that the 20-29 bracket is different than all other brackets. It is played in a different way. My strategy is to get people to gravitate towards me. Players in the 20-29 bracket have tunnel vision. I can drag them all over the map. As long as I am alive. Thus, I have to have a HUGE health pool and lots of mitigation.

Sweetsidney

Yes, very understandable, in pug terms what you say is true, but in 10v10 terms things may change, my point of view was on 10v10s.

Yes, very understandable, in pug terms what you say is true, but in 10v10 terms things may change, my point of view was on 10v10s.

In PuGs we have to sometimes play a different role.. in a realid 10v10 certain classes stay mid but in a PuG you can't always do that...

This thread haha, just change gear depending on enemy comp and how much ur being focused imo. All this nonsense about healthpools...

This thread haha, just change gear depending on enemy comp and how much ur being focused imo. All this nonsense about healthpools...
Did you even read my post? There's 3 ferals they gunna hit you for 5.9999999k hp you need dat sweetspot 6k have a very nice day

Users who are viewing this thread