I'll let you guys figure it out

let me guess, you found a way to exploit into xp on random bgs(while your xp is off) and now you wanna sell the method?

Ding ding ding! You've figured it out!... Partially.

There is no intention of selling it or telling anyone else. This is to gnaw at you self righteous, hypocritical 'true twinks'.

Also, If I were to tell anyone it would likely get fixed very shortly. Either from the butt holes that go on ridiculous crusades to try and report it to blizz.
Or idiots that draw way too much attention to the exploit. Such as the level 10 twinks, 75-79 twinks or MOP gear twinks pulling ridiculous numbers like 100+ kills and no deaths in every BG. I trust you all remember the days of Podie, Scope or Scumoftwinks? Almost daily there were posts on the wow forums about them.

so this thread is pointless bullsht ?
edit: Kilda told me its not allowed to write 1-2 liner so now i explain why this thread is pointless and bullshit, enjoy:
reason 1) you wont tell someone anyway
reason 2) what did you expect? people who call you a genius or smart for finding it while you wont share it?
reason 3) your logic (blabla bad 19 twinks, evil mop geared twinks but hey my oneshotting 69 protpala is skilled)
youre welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
This is to gnaw at you self righteous, hypocritical 'true twinks'.
Feel free to treat me as another Duo or whoever and ban me if need be.

@spike The macro is a mere 3 lines. As you can see it requires no disconnecting and does not give you the deserter buff as the last method did. It's just like the original. Discovered by accident when the WoW servers were glitching out yesterday. That's all I'll say.

I like to play my twinks objectively. Without the cookie cutter FOTM clusters each bracket brings. ex. 20-24 full of hunters, disc/shadow priests, prot paladins and rogues. I like to the play the underdog specs ( The prot pally in the pic was merely just leveling through. ) But I also dislike when people that SHOULD NOT be threats, are threats just from picking a FOTM. This allows me to do so without much threat from FOTM

P.S. I play in the 30-34, 40-44, 50-54, 55-59 and 60-64 brackets. Feel free to try and find/report me.

Feel free to treat me as another Duo or whoever and ban me if need be.

@spike The macro is a mere 3 lines. As you can see it requires no disconnecting and does not give you the deserter buff as the last method did. It's just like the original. Discovered by accident when the WoW servers were glitching out yesterday. That's all I'll say.

I like to play my twinks objectively. Without the cookie cutter FOTM clusters each bracket brings. ex. 20-24 full of hunters, disc/shadow priests, prot paladins and rogues. I like to the play the underdog specs ( The prot pally in the pic was merely just leveling through. ) But I also dislike when people that SHOULD NOT be threats, are threats just from picking a FOTM. This allows me to do so without much threat from FOTM

P.S. I play in the 30-34, 40-44, 50-54, 55-59 and 60-64 brackets. Feel free to try and find/report me.

You exploit to balance the game for yourself but at the same time you're just as bad as those 24 hunts you speak of. You're making yourself the FOTM.
So silly. Silly thread. Silly boy.

You exploit to balance the game for yourself but at the same time you're just as bad as those 24 hunts you speak of. You're making yourself the FOTM.
So silly. Silly thread. Silly boy.

Say an affliction lock. it's dots may only tick 100-300 in the 60-64. Yet any old back peddling hunter with some variation of 'legolas' as their name can do 3k arcane shots. I know how to use my abilities to survive the situation. The fact that I have to blow everything on such scrubery is absurd. Not all specs can be FOTM no matter what you do to them.

Of course I like to play other classes not so noble such as rogue, But who doesn't? I bet none of your 3 characters linked are ever in Ret, feral or WW. Prob just dance around 40 yards away as OP MoP heals. Or bounce around tunnel jumps as tanks juking nobody 24s and true trial account noobs thinking your good. The Ethics of others do no hold sway over which specs I choose or how I choose to play them. And I doubt my ethics matter to anyone else so we're at an impasse

Say an affliction lock. it's dots may only tick 100-300 in the 60-64. Yet any old back peddling hunter with some variation of 'legolas' as their name can do 3k arcane shots. I know how to use my abilities to survive the situation. The fact that I have to blow everything on such scrubery is absurd. Not all specs can be FOTM no matter what you do to them.

Of course I like to play other classes not so noble such as rogue, But who doesn't? I bet none of your 3 characters linked are ever in Ret, feral or WW. Prob just dance around 40 yards away as OP MoP heals. Or bounce around tunnel jumps as tanks juking nobody 24s and true trial account noobs thinking your good. The Ethics of others do no hold sway over which specs I choose or how I choose to play them. And I doubt my ethics matter to anyone else so we're at an impasse

Well I give you props for somehow knowing I never play those specs. The monk is inactive and I rarely play the hpal. The juking in tot just about sums it up, of course as I fc. Idk anything about higher lvls, so I couldn't relate man.

Well I give you props for somehow knowing I never play those specs. The monk is inactive and I rarely play the hpal. The juking in tot just about sums it up, of course as I fc. Idk anything about higher lvls, so I couldn't relate man.

all I'm saying is we could all follow the rules to make the games as quality as possible. It just doesn't happen to the preferred level. My experience comes from the 60 bracket mostly. The XP off bracket flourished for only a short period. Maybe 3 months once the xp off queues finally worked. It wasn't necessarily because the vanilla account/xp exploiter 'scrubs' couldn't handle true competition as most said. No. It was because the entire bracket was a cess pool of FOTM. everywhere you looked there were resil/stam stack death knights, Frost mages, Sub rogues, marks hunters and Prot warriors/pals. Maybe 1 in 7 people were not one of these specs. Not to mention the premades where the good ( 2k+ rating worthy ) players would create unstoppable death squads then blame the 'scrubs' for the games stopping. a Truly awful place to play

That's how most XP off brackets are to me still. I may only have ever achieved 1800 in arenas, but if I were to actually buckle down I know I could at least hit 2100. My point is I know i'm better than most players I encounter. Yet their specs really should not carry them to the point that they do. So i like to set it so my health and/or all my defensives are not gone when I fight that one crappy hunter. Never mind the rest of his team and how many fights i'll get into while my defensives are on CD.

That and that the OP is still a faggot for pretending he's somehow better than hunters that don't even one-hit kill everything in a twink bracket, while a twink of any class or any spec could one-hit kill any leveler in the normal leveling battlegrounds. You're better than most players that you encounter, despite you always losing and crying about it on forums about how they're all terrible because they've beaten you? Yeah, okay m8. Gr8.

With that said though, I am jelly, mainly for the brackets that don't have queues anymore, I got a 49 myself and have no use for it. If just that was the reason for you to use this exploit, it would've been much better.

That and that the OP is still a faggot for pretending he's somehow better than hunters that don't even one-hit kill everything in a twink bracket, while a twink of any class or any spec could one-hit kill any leveler in the normal leveling battlegrounds. You're better than most players that you encounter, despite you always losing and crying about it on forums about how they're all terrible because they've beaten you? Yeah, okay m8. Gr8.

Who said I lose? I rarely do. I merely stated that Certain FOTM specs provide more of a threat than the person behind the keyboard should be. I dislike popping defensive CDs on people that couldn't break 1500 rating if their life depended on it. Just 'cause their class is not balanced for low level PVP.

Where I play has nothing to do with my skill. Despite what most angry people claim. I will not reveal my characters, but I've been complimented on my abilities on every one of my twinks. Including most of the people that fill TI's 'best players' lists. The A-listers if you will. 19s, F2Ps/24s, 39s, 60s and 70s.

You mention almost all specs and classes as FOTM (and spoilers, some of us have had a hunter/warrior/priest/paladin/monk/dk for years (also haha, do you see that? Almost all classes) and look for a bracket where you can play a hunter without a range weapon, you just make yourself sound like a complete idiot. If you're going to play the underdog and then go to another bracket to make yourself the big dog, that doesn't count as underdog anymore. You're just a scrub then, like everyone who has rolled the FOTM classes, I don't see how you can't see this.

You make it look like you're not a scrub, while you run from FOTM-retards with no skills (these are your words) to go into a battleground with LEVELERS, SOME OF WHICH MIGHT BE PVP-ING FOR THE FIRST TIME, just so you don't have to put any effort into anything (For the sake of discussion I'm pretending that you're not a giant butthurt crybaby that loses all the time in this post).

Who said I lose?

I'd say you lose, you lost your dignity and credibility when you ran from effort and chose for Lazytown.

With all this said though I would totally use it on level 60 for some battlegrounds and at 49 and it's still a great find, no doubt about that. I just wish you weren't so pretentious about it. Just say you like one-hit killing noobs and it would've been much better.

Users who are viewing this thread