If you could?

Undead pally would be cool...or shaman maybe?

:edit: actually, scratch that...Undead druid...would have the sweet plagued bear from EPL/WPL bear graphic, and some cool dead cat graphics...except an undead druid 100% completely defiles all lore/logic...

shaman

orcs are too big

trolls are gay

taurens are too big

draenie are gay

ever see a tauren/orc on a mechano hog? holy shit so fucking dumb looking

My favorite race/class combinations, though, are Night Elf Shamans and, even cooler, Blood Elf Druids. The coolest thing about the latter is that there's actually lore that supports the possibility of blood elf druids, and I believe in the Botanica wing of Tempest Keep, there's a blood elf druid boss.

Just think about it, though. Cat form could be the lynxes in Eversong. Cute!

cooperation said:
My favorite race/class combinations, though, are Night Elf Shamans and, even cooler, Blood Elf Druids. The coolest thing about the latter is that there's actually lore that supports the possibility of blood elf druids, and I believe in the Botanica wing of Tempest Keep, there's a blood elf druid boss.

Just think about it, though. Cat form could be the lynxes in Eversong. Cute!

Gnome druids would be so much cuter, I know it doesn't follow lore...but you could be a tiny little cute baby polar bear tanking big bosses =^.^= It would be sooo cute!!!...I mean...awesome....

UD Hunter, you could have a plague hound for a pet. That would be hella tight.

Spooksters said:
Gnome druids would be so much cuter, I know it doesn't follow lore...but you could be a tiny little cute baby polar bear tanking big bosses =^.^= It would be sooo cute!!!...I mean...awesome....

That or a gnome shaman casting lightbolts bigger than he is

Cptheal said:
tauren rogue...srsly

I've seen one , he used the transporter to blades edge and got turned into a rogue , looked pritty awsome i gotta admit.

UD druid though , =]. (human hunter looks gay) - COT

Tauren rogues are awesome :) did that all the time during TBC on my undead, get transport malfunction and turn into a tauren...used to be sweet when it wasn't removed in arenas, stealthin around as a tauren

draenei rogue was pretty cool too

inside the actual wow capabilities i'd say lock.

outside of that i'd say shaman

Users who are viewing this thread