just raw cre8ivity

UJnWMmrY_o.jpg

byMO2M4x_o.jpg

FB5DB2EF-6F5D-41CC-B6DF-562D589AED18.jpeg
3C7362D2-02CA-4CCD-8A9E-018A066C8F32.jpeg
DBF91FA7-8915-411B-881F-E299BC640F42.jpeg
DAB223E3-69BD-4C42-9503-6A714AFAB4B6.jpeg

Last edited:
Well gang, my ride and my helmet now no longer match.

Good Idea: Discovering oil while shooting at some food.
Bad Idea: Discovering oil while riding your motorcycle,

I hit a patch of oil while taking my first ride of the year and the result is a separated shoulder, bruised spine, bruised femur, and broken ribs.

As for my helmet, it quite possibly saved my life. From the outside my helmet looks fine, hardly more than a scratch. Inside the foam on the left side is all compressed. The helmet is now useless as a helmet but looks good enough to sell second hand, This is why you don't buy second hand helmets. The first sound I heard when I hit the road was the sound of the foam crunching in my helmet. Then the sound oh my shoulder crunching. Then the sound of my ribs crunching. The doctor said if I was wearing a beanie helmet instead of the 3/4 helmet I'd probably have sustained serious head injuries.

I have to type with one hand right now so it's gonna be awhile before you see the Pook in the BGs again. Know that the Pook is itching to get back in the game with you all and just like you wouldn't go into a BG without your head slot geared, don't ride without your head slot geared! See ya soon!

Well gang, my ride and my helmet now no longer match.

Good Idea: Discovering oil while shooting at some food.
Bad Idea: Discovering oil while riding your motorcycle,

I hit a patch of oil while taking my first ride of the year and the result is a separated shoulder, bruised spine, bruised femur, and broken ribs.

As for my helmet, it quite possibly saved my life. From the outside my helmet looks fine, hardly more than a scratch. Inside the foam on the left side is all compressed. The helmet is now useless as a helmet but looks good enough to sell second hand, This is why you don't buy second hand helmets. The first sound I heard when I hit the road was the sound of the foam crunching in my helmet. Then the sound oh my shoulder crunching. Then the sound of my ribs crunching. The doctor said if I was wearing a beanie helmet instead of the 3/4 helmet I'd probably have sustained serious head injuries.

I have to type with one hand right now so it's gonna be awhile before you see the Pook in the BGs again. Know that the Pook is itching to get back in the game with you all and just like you wouldn't go into a BG without your head slot geared, don't ride without your head slot geared! See ya soon!
Damn that sucks. At least your only banged up and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Good thing Pooks are flexible.

Users who are viewing this thread