US If brackets are really separated

While everyone is running around like a headless chicken, what I got from all this crying:
- without bfa you cant q for wsg or ab
- q is separated again
- only f2p or vets are able to get in BGs with levlers since they dont „lock“ their xp
Tbh all that makes perfectly sense and doesnt sound like a bug for me.
Nice trick to get ppl to buy bfa lol.

I'll give it to next reset to see if it's a bug... Then I'm out. Been doing this since 3.3.5. Patience is a bit thin at this point :mad:

Great change
[doublepost=1552470027,1552469804][/doublepost]
GMs dont know shit. Its a great change

What's great about it? Every bracket above 19 will be none existent. 19s will be maybe one-two games per night and the odd wargame (which you could do before, but obviously elitest don't want to face the elite)

I'll ask again, what's great about it?

Change doesn't even matter still going to have hella legion twinks running about with gliders if the games are competitive
Not to mention its hard to tell the difference between playing against a leveller or a twink in a pug asides transmog in this day n age they're both as terrible as eachother
Who cares either ways games will be awful meta is boring end of

While everyone is running around like a headless chicken, what I got from all this crying:
- without bfa you cant q for wsg or ab
- q is separated again
- only f2p or vets are able to get in BGs with levlers since they dont „lock“ their xp
Tbh all that makes perfectly sense and doesnt sound like a bug for me.
Nice trick to get ppl to buy bfa lol.

So without BFA no WSG or AB in any bracket?

Change doesn't even matter still going to have hella legion twinks running about with gliders if the games are competitive
Not to mention its hard to tell the difference between playing against a leveller or a twink in a pug asides transmog in this day n age they're both as terrible as eachother
Who cares either ways games will be awful meta is boring end of

We used to say the same about you not so long ago... So proud of how you've grown up *sniffles*

Patience padewan... patience...
It was patch day. Gonna just have to ride it out like all the other patches and wait and see what happens. You would think by now people would have learned.
People on this this site...

/cheers

So without BFA no WSG or AB in any bracket?

You can buy it with a few hundred thousand gold. Nothing in WoW should be costing IRL ca$h.

/cheers
[doublepost=1552479914,1552479312][/doublepost]
We need to start back up some competitive wargames.

Let's start gg19 up again

This is what all the blow hards of the 19’s bracket have been clamoring for for years isn’t it? Bracket Segregation... so they can show their true video gaming ‘skillz’.
I’m all on board for keeping GGx9 alive. I have donated to it. I will continue to donate to it. As long as all levels are welcome. Not just 19’s. This site isn’t dedicated to just 19’s. The sooner people realize that the better.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread