Idea about 59 MS warrior

I was thinking about DPS war without BoA items. It sounds mby funny, but I think that everyone can make harvester of blood :D Here is my equip:

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

or if you have problem to get green Darkcrest items and weapon, here is another one:

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner (mby u can change titanic leggings for cloudkeeper legplates, or arcanite reaper for darkstone claymore)

but there are only two things, that I don´t know:

1) enchant on weapon (crusader, svagery, superior impact)

2) talent tree (mby these talents )

I dont play a warrior, so I dont know, but isnt some of the Heroism peaces better?

Persepona said:
why not. If you have better idea, you can post it

I meant, how will you get into BGs? 59 is dead.

Zaske said:
I dont play a warrior, so I dont know, but isnt some of the Heroism peaces better?

Heroism? Did you mean heirlooms?

Locked said:
I meant, how will you get into BGs? 59 is dead.

Heroism? Did you mean heirlooms?

no? Heroism, Tier 0.5 for warris. the set you get from upgrading the Valor set.

Zaske said:
no? Heroism, Tier 0.5 for warris. the set you get from upgrading the Valor set.

its hard to get heroism set. and back to Locked: Mby it´s death, so we have to revive it. (i know, DK are overpowered on 59, but i love warriors, so I try to make some to fight with them);)

hard to get? yes. it's not meant to be easy to get if it's a twink :p nothing but the best is good enough then.

Sparhawk said:
No offense, but most of that gear sucks; pretty much all the preBC items you linked have better 59 BC green counterparts; plus, you're using oldschool enchants; plus, you arn't using the quest axe (slightly lower stats but can take Wrath 'chants)

Also, you didn't actually set up the Darkcrest etc gear as "of the Beast"; it's in the Enchants section.

Also,

The World of Warcraft Armory

/endthread

Not even close to an end thread example of a 59 warrior. Truesilver champion, are you kidding?

Haven't read any of the posts, or the OP.

Go prot, you'll be a lot happier. You'll do more damage, live a boatload longer, and you can out-stun a rogue.

Users who are viewing this thread