Ice floes stealth nerf or bug?

Leek

Legend
sup guys. i've been noticing that ice floes for mage seem to be able to stack 3 times but all stacks were removed once i cast a single spell... Bugged or stealth nerfed?

Oh sht this could be the end of my arcane qt.
i dunno about arcane but it seems so for fire. i wanted to take out a rogue with a pyroblast chain but after getting 2 pyros off, i checked that i had 2 ice floes stacks with 13 sec remaining and i cast a fireball which did not crit. i then cast ANOTHER fireball but i got the 'cant cast while moving' alert.

i dunno about arcane but it seems so for fire. i wanted to take out a rogue with a pyroblast chain but after getting 2 pyros off, i checked that i had 2 ice floes stacks with 13 sec remaining and i cast a fireball which did not crit. i then cast ANOTHER fireball but i got the 'cant cast while moving' alert.

Was ice floes on CD after casting first fireball. Could be that you gotta keep clicking icefloe for its stacks. If not then yeah most likely being glitchy

I'll check it out tomorrow ggs last night nice feraling

Was ice floes on CD after casting first fireball. Could be that you gotta keep clicking icefloe for its stacks. If not then yeah most likely being glitchy
nope ice floes wasnt on CD i had 3 charges and only used 2 but both stacks were spent on one fireball

It seems that this is a bug but it can be countered by what ive noticed

Lets say u pop ice floes and cast and before cast ends u pop another stack, now u have 2 as if the first didnt go off, well what the bug does is it takes off both stacks with the next spell.

To counter that u have to wait like 3 secs before u cast again because the game registers those charges as 1 and not as 2, idk if this is 100% all the time but it does worm on using all my charges.

Hope it helps :D

Users who are viewing this thread