IAT's Ultimate Hunter Spreadsheet

iaccidentallytwink

Guild Master
When I play a class I want to play it to the best of my ability, regardless of what class it is. Which is why I look for the best gear and when debating gear switches I look at numbers, not just player opinions. Over the past 3 days I've been working on a spreadsheet to calculate a ton of stats, and compare changes.

Features:

• Extensive stat calculation

• White DPS calculation after crit and hit

• Talent, Aspect, and Misc options included

• Compares two completely different builds instantly side by side and a detailed stat comparison

• Takes into account specialization passives like 15% AP, 15% White DPS, and 10% Agility

Download: BETA 1

The spreadsheet defaults at my Hunter's stats. Use them as an example to see what yours should look like.

Please report any bugs or miscalculations here. The error tolerance for the spreadsheet should be <5% and by 1.0 I hope to get it at <2% or less. In it's current state it should be great for comparison. If this gets good feedback I will finish it up and make spreadsheets for other classes.

iat_spread.png

Just bumping this into view, would like some feedback or at least know if SOMEONE is using it.

Nice one really like it :p Just looked over it with one eye and just scanned how it looks like will have a dig on it later :p. But It's actually a 25 % AP Increase as BM not 15 % ;).

Jeratrollz ur warlock is actually really well geared, all you really need now is your AGM and LFH....You should start premading with horde more if you're going to be that geared. speak out more....

u nub :p

<3

Mrcer said:
Jeratrollz ur warlock is actually really well geared, all you really need now is your AGM and LFH....You should start premading with horde more if you're going to be that geared. speak out more....

u nub :p

<3

I did.... before School started and srsly getting LFH on AP or AGM? ya gimme 85 guards for AGM and a 0 population 'cuz im a nice guy and give people pools and those are mostly the pools people get their ****in keefer's in -.-'' and LFH will only be obtainable for me in 4 weeks 'cuz its actually stupid with school and eu and such :p

aye i feel yah ):

but ur gear is smecky.

Afflication would be bombin in premades...DoT spam everything man. You'd make me look bad xD

Users who are viewing this thread