IAT's guide to REAL IRL trolling

iaccidentallytwink

Guild Master
ohai. Quelfep is bad.

String Theory: (AN IAT ORIGINAL)

30rphs2.png

For some nice lulz on a Friday afternoon, and to piss people off without getting caught, this is always a good idea.

1. Buy a spool of thread. Have one person hold the spool, the other the end of the thread. The person holding the spool should took it neatly into their jacket while still holding it.

2. Proceed, while holding the thread between each other, to go into a crowd of people. Dark blue thread is almost invisible, both day and night, and it's the preferred choice for trolling.

3. Zig-zag through the crowd. I recommend running or looking like you're in a hurry. Don't draw attention.

4. Move out of the crowd and proceed ahead. You will see an almost IMMEDIATE reaction from the group behind you. People will be looking around wondering WTF just happened!? The second you hear this, your friend drops the thread, you look confused, spin around, and without touching the spool, wave your hands around your legs in confusion and cut the connection (so your spool is safe, and noone will ever suspect you!)

5. I have done this dozens of times IRL, it's my favorite thing to do when you're on a $1 budget! I recommend Subway Station streets when people are just walking out.

Alternate String Theory:

Similar to above, but what you do is use a road. Stretch the string across the road and hide. As soon as a car catches the string, it will move around the neighborhood almost instantly, you'll see a reaction at every street corner the car passes through, as people cross the street and get caught between it.

I might consider filming my next String Theory trolling section. Stay tuned for details!

Crilicilyn said:
u need to do it at-

A) a funeral procession

b) a wedding

c) a political rally

d) mcdonalds

Already did c and d.

No heres a great practical joke.

You and your friend find a suburb-like neighborhood, and get on either side of the street.

When a car aproaches, get on your knees, and pretend like your both holding the other end of a giant string, pulling it tight.

Cars will almost always slow down, if not completely stop.

Twinkzruz said:

You and your friend find a suburb-like neighborhood, and get on either side of the street.

When a car aproaches, get on your knees, and pretend like your both holding the other end of a giant string, pulling it tight.

Never worked for me. Tried it.

Twinkzruz said:

no you do it in a hallway like how i would do it back in high school. no car is afraid of a piece of string...at best they stop b/c they think you're gonna egg them or something. i mean a coupla kids trying half assed to hide and shit, thats a psych out in its self.

No, you pretend like your pulling a really thick rope or something. Here, theres a video of it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVaEF_HqLz4]YouTube - INVISIBLE STRING PRANK[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xehCw67n1-Q]YouTube - invisible string[/ame]

psh. both of those were set up...

im tellin you, it works so much better with people & especially enclosed places like a hallway. works wonders in a school, me and a buddy did it often back in high school with great success

Twinkzruz said:
I don't know man.. Unless you've done drugs, you don't know what kind of drugs someone is on/

So all doctors need to contract every known disease in order to qualify?

Well Hamcake, it was early in the morning (well not really but I just got up) , what I really wanted to know is what makes this thread gay. Most used negative words on the internet is gay, fag and faggot and it's used about everything. Even if it has nothing to with the case.

Run up to a random persone on the street and yell LOBSTER COAT HANGER!!!!!

Then kick them in the balls. (overys work also if its a chick)

Twinkzruz said:

See now what I do in that situation...

Pop the car into neutral, revv the engine, pop it back into drive, and proceed on my way

Users who are viewing this thread